Percussionist, Bb Bass and Tutti Cornet for Leicester-based band

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by a_szafranek, Jan 22, 2007.

1. a_szafranek

a_szafranek Member

Percussionist required at Enderby Band

Please see the latest post for current vacancies.

Enderby Band (midlands 1st section) are in need of a Percussionist who can join this developing band.

This is the only remaining vacancy in the band and we would like to fill it asap in time for the Area contest on Saturday 10th March.

Longer term the band has a good mix of concerts and contests planned throughout the year.

We rehearse on Tuesday and Friday 8-10pm, close to Junction 21 of the M1/M69 motorway. Postcode LE9 3BN.

Check out www.enderbyband.co.uk

For further info please contact Antony on 07762075703, PM or email me at a_szafranek@hotmail.com

2. a_szafranek

a_szafranek Member

Percussion & Bb Bass players required

Enderby Band seeks the following players in order to continue the development of the band:

- Percussionist
    - Bb Bass: the current player is finishing university soon and plans to move away from Leicester.

The group is active with a sensible number of contests and concerts throughout the year, and rehearses twice a week (Tuesday and Friday, 8-10pm).

The Enderby Band is based in Leicester has its own bandroom in Huncote (LE9 3BN).

For further information, please call Antony on 07762075703, PM or email a_szafranek@hotmail.com

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2007
  3. MarkGillatt

MarkGillatt Member

Hello a_szafranek, I can't offer you a permanent solution to your percussionist dilemma, but I can offer my services as a dep if you ever need one. Mike on sop has my number (we go waaaaaaay back) Comfortable on all the B&Q bathroom department. Just give us a tinkle. Say Hi to Huw for me!

4. a_szafranek

a_szafranek Member

Solo or 1st Horn Required at Enderby Band

Enderby Band seeks a Solo or 1st Horn player, due to player retirement and health reasons.

Current player is willing to be flexible for the right person (that sounds rude, but you know what I mean).

Next contest is Buxton in May, so ideally we would like someone asap.

The group is active with a sensible number of contests and concerts throughout the year, and rehearses twice a week (Tuesday and Friday, 8-10pm).

The Enderby Band is based in Leicester has its own bandroom in Huncote (LE9 3BN).

For further information, please call Antony on 07762075703, PM or email a_szafranek@hotmail.com

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2007
  5. a_szafranek

a_szafranek Member

Thanks for the reply Mark - Mike's told us all about your love for a certain 4br reporter :)

Anyway, we'll be sure to be in contact if ever a dep is needed. Cheers.

6. Stan

Stan New Member

Have you changed rehearsals to a Monday so I can make them???

Regards

STAN

7. Stan

Stan New Member

Rehearsals are on a Tuesday and Friday not monday.

Regards

STAN

8. Stan

Stan New Member

Looks like rehearsals have not been changed and are still on a Tuesday and Friday not monday like the original post states.

Regards

STAN

9. a_szafranek

a_szafranek Member

You're right - my mistake!

10. Di

Di Active Member

I've corrected the original to read Tuesdays now. :)

11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    Leicester
    Enderby Band
    Bb Bass
    Tutti Cornet
    Percussionist
  12. a_szafranek

a_szafranek Member

The Enderby Band, based in Leicestershire, are a young'ish and progressive 1st section band who have now secured Championship banding for 2008. They require players for the following positions due to a pregnancy and relocation:

- A regular Percussionist
    - A quality Bb Bass player to replace a player leaving Uni at the end of May
    - The band would also like to hear from any Tutti Cornet players

Players would be required to attend rehearsals on Tuesday and Friday (8-10pm), and are in return guaranteed to have a satisfying rehearsal and social life (if required!).

The band has a sensible schedule of engagements throughout 2007.

For further information please contact either Antony Szafranek (07762075703) or MD Huw Thomas (07968038125). Or you can email me on a_szafranek@hotmail or PM.