Perc, shropshire based, 4th, 3rd, 2nd, (1st at a push!!!)

Discussion in 'Deputies Available' started by bagpuss, May 12, 2003.

1. bagpuss

bagpuss Active Member

Intrument: Percussion (will turn hand to most things but not much good at xylophone etc)

Conductor/Compere:

Location/Region: Shropshire

Grade:

Name: Darren Peake

Contact Details: (01743) 236230 or (07989) 445097

Instrument(s) played: Percussion

Section of Band you are comfortable to deputise for: perc

How much notice do you require: As much as possible but always worth a try

Name of your present Band: Wem Jubilee

Position played within present Band: Percussion

What section is your present Band in: 3rd

Would you require transport: I don't drive so transport or ability to arrive on public transport

Do you require expenses: Depends on where it is and how much it cost me to get there etc.etc.etc

Any additional comments/Information: Don't mind how far I travel, as I said, I don't drive so transport or public transport. Also (I'm not saying I'm much good on ANY instrument), I'm not much cop when it comes to xylophone etc. Can do timps etc and drums. If you want someone who is loud, doesn't necessarily play whats written but makes it sound OK, then I'm your man!!!! Might be worth phoning me or sending me an email to bagpuss@tiscali.co.uk if you need me. I don't check this list very often.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2005
  2. jimmythesaint

jimmythesaint Member

Darren, you are very modest. Just for anybody else that is reading Darren is capableof any section. He has helped us out quite a lot at Jackfield (top/1st section) and is excellent!
    Hope your well Darren and will see you soon!
    James P
    Sop Jackfield

3. erasure

erasure New Member

hey bagpuss

I must say this guy is something special,and a real hit with the ladies!!!!

see you soon big guy!!

;)

4. IckleSop

IckleSop Active Member

Darren is being stupidly modest, hes a great percussionist and one of the great guys in the world!!!! (gives good hugs)

Take care darren xx

5. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

Take no notice of what he says, Bagpuss is stupendous. And he can play the trombone. With one hand. Whilst simultaneously playing Carnival of Venice on the Bagpipes. OK that last bit was an exaggeration, but not by much.[​IMG]
    BMB
    xx

6. bagpuss

bagpuss Active Member

I'll blush!!!!!

Puss

7. erasure

erasure New Member

MOD: edited out entire comment from erasure

Erasure: Not really the best way to introduce yourself to tMP. No more posts like that on tMP OK, they are not permitted. Period.

John

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2005
  8. bagpuss

bagpuss Active Member

Just had to turn down a band who wanted me on trombone. sorry!!!

Haven't played trombone for about 6 years. Hopefully soon to be rectified though!!!

Puss