Perantucci For Sale!

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by tubamaest, Aug 3, 2007.

1. tubamaest

tubamaest Member

After the thread earlier in the week regarding Perantucci mouthpieces,Just noticed theres a PT 64 Tuba mouthpiece for sale on Ebay I think the sellers in York!
    If your looking to try one this is a cracker I play on this model and so does Shaun Crowther at Grimey looking very cheap at £20 with only a day to go!

Regards Richard Wilton(former EEb Tuba Grimethorpe Colliery Band)

2. zak

zak Member

You're alive then Kez!!! ;)

3. agentorange

agentorange Member

Shame it's not a euph model - i could've answered all my questions easily!!

4. tubamaest

tubamaest Member

Its now at £50 still less than half price,think ill have another go myself always nice to have a spare!

Regards Tubamaest.

5. chiephonium

chiephonium Member

hi richard.. hows things...? good i hope??

and shaun too... hope things are going well down at haydock.??

6. tubamaest

tubamaest Member

Mucker,
    Things are well pal,Heard bout your move nice one ,enjoy the Albert experience in October pal,and say hello to the rest of the family mate.

Regards Richard.

7. chiephonium

chiephonium Member

well i could have stayed at hatfield and yorkshire region which i'm sure you'll agree is a fantastic atmosphere...

this year was my debut in the top section there and i loved it -- we had a decent crowd cos briggus followed us on and i was looking up into the audience before we played taking it all in....

loved it there mate...

but i don't think i'll be able to top this years result there for a while so thought it was time to move on and work with jim d. at eyms. plus i'm sat with my mate neil johnson (agent orange) and we are having a whale of a time....

what you up to at the mo mate playing anywhere??

great to hear from you - andy

8. WoodenFlugel

WoodenFlugel Moderator Staff Member

This must be riveting reading for the other 8924 readers of this forum. Can we please get back to the topic in question and can I point you towards msn messager or tMP's own PM facility? You can continue your conversation there and not clog up our threads with irrelevant stuff which has no interest to the majority of the people reading them.

:rolleyes:

9. chiephonium

chiephonium Member

oh yeah sorry..

bye richard!!!

10. chiephonium

chiephonium Member

but i am thinking about buying a perantucci so does that mean i'm back on topic mr woodenflugel???

11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    Perantucci
    mouthpieces
    mouthpiece
    PT 64 Tuba
    Tuba