Pennine Brass concert jackets for sale

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by markyboy, Nov 3, 2009.

1. markyboy

markyboy Member

Pennine Brass are selling off their concert jackets that are black waist length , burnt orange lapels and gold eppaullettes .

There are 33 jackets of various sizes , and we are offering them as a job lot for £1500 ono , which works out as £45 per jacket .

Regards viewing or purchasing , please contact myself . Mark Wears on 07773 861451 .

Many thanks ,
  2. markyboy

markyboy Member

Having had very little response in the above mentioned jackets , the Trustees of Pennine have decided that rather than them gathering dust , we will donate them free of charge to anyone interested .

The jackets are located in a fellow trustees house in Denshaw , Saddleworth but if you are interested , please contact me on 07773 8615451 or pm me .

I'm sure they would be useful to a band that has just started up , or as concert jackets for a band that only has walking outs , and after all they are FREE !

Thanks , Mark Wears
  3. _si

_si Member

just phoned my band manager, i think your phone may be ringing :)
  4. markyboy

markyboy Member

Just a quick message to say that within a few minutes the jackets were 'snapped up' .

Thanks to all that responded .
  5. PSC

PSC New Member

If anyone else has any surplus jackets our newly formed band Symphonic Brass wales needs some.