Penguin Bashing

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Will the Sec, Nov 13, 2004.

1. Will the Sec

Will the Sec Active Member

I would just like to state that ANYONE can score Zero on Penguin Bashing - it's the lowest score ABOVE zero that is relevant... And it's far harder than getting a high score, too!

:-D :-D :-D

2. Jan H

Jan H Moderator Staff Member

:hammer You've broken my record! :( The only thing I was actually somewhat good at in all those games in the Arcade...

3. Lil Miss

Lil Miss Active Member

boyz boyz *shakes head* ....

4. Laserbeam bass

Laserbeam bass Active Member

All too true but I was robbed when the distance of 656 was followed by -563 and it gave me a score of nought (Zero being the US version of our humble little 0). Insert Muttley sounds here!

5. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

6. Laserbeam bass

Laserbeam bass Active Member

Mousebreaker is OK but the response times from their server can be slower than dialling up images form Romania [​IMG]

7. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

Ah, but what's the highest score you can get with the penguin landing 'head first'? I believe I posted a decent effort with 2076! ;-)

8. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

... that your new mousecatcher.com as your avatar Dave? (looks like a native wildcat to me :shock: )

9. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

Native wildcat?? Bloomin' cheek! :) That's our latest acquisition, a 7 week old tabby. (Though yes, he can be a bit wild at times. I've got the scratches on my hands to prove it! :D We're currently trying to get our other cat, a 3 year old half Burmese livewire, to accept it!)

10. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    ANYONE
    score
    :-D :-D :-D
    Penguin Bashing
    lowest score
  12. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

13. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

We can maybe replace hammer throwing with moggy throwing ... better than just saying 'no room to swing a cat' ... make it a reality! :)

14. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

And the winner will be awarded a cup depicting a feline's backside. What a 'cat ass trophy' that would be! ;-)