Pat Cunnington

Discussion in 'Obituaries - Unregistered visitors can post here' started by WoodenFlugel, Dec 4, 2005.

1. WoodenFlugel

WoodenFlugel Moderator Staff Member

Sad news, we at Wigston heard the news on Thursday that Pat had died after a short illness. Although she didn't actually play, she was a total stalwart for Wigson Band, serving many years as our assistant secretary. Pat was also extremely active with the LBBA, and would be found at contests behind the table, running the registration procedure with a smile and a encouraging word. Certainly for me the Area will not be the same without Pat and Ray signing me in. Pat was one of my favourite banding people - always full of fun and enthusiasm. Just last year at Butins I had a great night on the Sunday laughing with Pat and a few other banding pals over several drinks.

I will miss her immensely. Rest in peace Pat. My thoughts are with Ray and Jane at this difficult time.
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2005
  2. Di

Di Active Member

Sad news indeed. A very lively and bubbly lady, she will be sadly missed. :(
  3. Brian

Brian Member

A dear friend of banding for many years, her smiling face on registration will be greatly missed, along with just the right comments to you before going on stage. My thoughts are with you and yours Ray.