Passing of Shelagh Cole (nee Cruickshank)

Discussion in 'Obituaries - Unregistered visitors can post here' started by QAD, Jun 8, 2011.

1. QAD

QAD Member

Hi all,
    I'm deeply sorry to inform people that my dear sister-in-law Shelagh Cole passed away in the early hours of Monday morning.
    Shelagh was 43 who playing in many bands including Severn Tunnel and Parkend Band.
    Originally from South Wales, Shelagh leaves her loving husband (Lyndon Lee Cole - formery solo trombone for Tredegar Youth Band, Blaina Band, Markham and District Band, Pillowell Silver, Bream Silver, and currently Forest of Dean Brass) and her two children Jacob 13, and Leia 8 both members of Parkend Band.
    The funeral service will held at Parkend Church in the Forest of Dean on Thursday 16th June at 10.00 am, followed by refershments at Parkend Social Club. The family requests that there are familly flowers only with donations made to Winston's Wish, the charity for bereaved children.
    If you are planning on attending and whish to play at the service and are not a member of Parkend, Forest of Dean Brass, or Bream Silver, then please PM me so that I can plan the seating and music accordingly.
    Best Wishes
    Huw