Passacaglia & Fugue in C minor (Bach) Arranged for BB?

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by GurCriSt, Dec 6, 2002.

1. GurCriSt

GurCriSt New Member

My band, www.ilabrassband.com is planning to do the Bach piece next year and I'm wondering if some of you guys know of a good arrangement of the piece. I've browsed the net for it but haven't found any as of yet. Please tell me if you know :)

2. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Hi GurCriSt

Welcome to theMouthPiece.com

I think Roger Thorne might be able to help you here... he'll be online later I'm sure. I'll send him a PM to notify him of your request...

regards

3. Roger Thorne

Roger Thorne Active Member

Passacaglia & Fugue in C minor (Bach)

Hi GurCriSt,

An arrangement of Passacaglia & Fugue in C minor can be found on the 'Just Music' Web site. Priced at £20.75

http://www.justmusicuk.com/

I've never played this arrangement and therefore cannot comment on the quality or standard of the music.
    If this arrangement proves to be unsuitable for your needs please do not hesitate to contact me and we can work together to produce an alternative arrangement.

The Publishers full details are:

Just Music,
    246 Auldhouse Road,
    Auldhouse, EAST KILBRIDE
    G75 9DX.
    Scotland.
    United Kingdom

Tel. 01355-245674 Fax 01355-231020

International Tel. 044-1355-245674

Fax 044-1355 231020

I hope this information is helpful.

Best Wishes

4. GurCriSt

GurCriSt New Member

Thank you!

I'll look into it. The music is fantastic tho :)
    It really irritates me that they don't list the arranger or put a page from the score on there.. I'll take contact with them tho and make them tell we what it is etc ;)

5. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

... don't forget to mention where you got the information... at theMouthPiece.com :wink: