Party themes!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by sugarandspice, Feb 21, 2005.

1. sugarandspice

sugarandspice Active Member

Me and Liz, (x_lizc_x) are having a (massive) joint 18th in may and are considering having a theme, but no idea what to do!!

any suggestions?

PS)......Kelly (thats me!) would really like the theme to involve all the blokes wearing suits or black shirts.......no particular reason other than i love men in suits!!! :)

2. euphybeast

euphybeast Member

Have a James Bond theme. Most people would surely go for the smart version, but expect the odd wetsuit! You girlies can then all wear glittery frocks.

3. sugarandspice

sugarandspice Active Member

am liking that idea :) and liz did say she wanted to wear a dress.........suppose it would involve me finding my own james bond tho?!!

4. Laserbeam bass

Laserbeam bass Active Member

How about an Addams family theme were all the men have to dress like Gomez, and the women like Morticia. That way you get to see dashing Latino types? in suits, and Liz gets to wear a flowing black frock.

5. DublinBass

DublinBass Supporting Member

I always liked the "Cheap Beer" Party Theme. Whomever can bring the beer with the lowest £/mL rate wins a booby prize. It's always interesting to see what people come up with.

6. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

I'm 100% behind the James Bond idea. No need to find your own if you don't want to. Dress as Ursula Andress in Dr. No and you'll easily find one at the party...
    BMB
    xx

7. Laserbeam bass

Laserbeam bass Active Member

Alternatively, if you have no idea what BMB is talking about, (beaaring in mind that it is an 18th Birthday bash) dress as Halle Berry in Die another Day, similar scene just 40 odd years separating them.

8. akwarose

akwarose Active Member

good call!!! men in suits *drool*

failing that... tarts and vicars is always a scream!!!!

9. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

Ooo yes James Bond does sound good!
    Big sister is having an 'adult childrens quarter century birthday party next month'. Basically children's party games with an adult touch (the fun bits such as alcohol and adult interactions!!)

10. HorniKaz

HorniKaz Supporting Member

My friend had a ties & diamonds theme! Bit like James Bond except some blokes had t-shirts & a tie on. Very fetching!!

11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    Liz
    x_lizc_x
    PS
    Kelly
    blokes
  12. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

Elvis.... Elves?

;-) watch the ads

13. HBB

HBB Active Member

Could be like a chippendale.. and just have the tie ;)

14. Dawnys_flug

Dawnys_flug Member

So far i think the James Bond!

Or how about an oscars party? My mate had one and it was great! lol
    Even had 'oscars' to give to people and stuff. :clap: It was great fun! And it's mega smart suits and dresses too so that should suit you both! :D

15. HBB

HBB Active Member

I'd love to go to a James bond part just to wear a tux!

16. sevenhelz

sevenhelz Active Member

i'm still liking the addams family idea, but why limit it to gomez and morticia? you can have far more fun in wednesday's or pugsley's clothing. besides, those long black dresses are hard to find! although i suppose you could have a problem when you start letting in uncle festers....

lol it all sounds like a right laugh!
    xx