Party Piece (Euph solo) - Help needed urgently!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by PhoenixDave, Feb 16, 2004.

1. PhoenixDave

PhoenixDave New Member

Can anyone help? We bought a set of Party Piece by Philip Sparke recently but there was no score included. Studio Music won't send us one because we have to get in touch with the supplier (who we can't get in touch with) etc.....

Has anyone got a spare score/photocopy they could let us have? Our solo Euph is desperate to play it!
  2. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

I'm sure no one has a photocopy of it... although some may have purchased entirely legal spare copies! :wink:
  3. PhoenixDave

PhoenixDave New Member

Ahem! :oops:
    What I MEANT to say of course is has anyone got an entirely legal spare copy they could let us have?
  4. Dave Euph

Dave Euph Member

You could make one ... :lol:

OK, seriously, I think it's a little dodgy if Studio Music will supply parts but no score. It makes performing it with a band a little difficult.
  5. Roger Thorne

Roger Thorne Active Member

Why can't you get in touch with the supplier?

Having looked on the 'internet' it seems this piece is supplied with a short score. Did you receive a short score?

But if all else fails why not contact Philip Sparke.

6. James Yelland

James Yelland Active Member

Sorry, can't help. I'm not too keen to publicly advertise my desire to enter into a conspiracy to commit a criminal act.
  7. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Dave - I Have contacted Philip on your behalf. I am sure he will be in touch with you soon.

Can I also point you all in the direction of the tMP Copyright Information fact Sheet - which Philip had no small part in compiling...