Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by geordiecolin, Dec 24, 2003.

1. geordiecolin

geordiecolin Active Member

:guiness :guiness :guiness :guiness :guiness :guiness :guiness :guiness :guiness :guiness :bounce :bounce :bounce
    My house (Sheffield)

10th Jan

Accomodation available

PM me for details, cos I ain't giving my address out on the net!!

You really want to come cos BBSBB are playing at Stocksbridge Band Club on the 11th and you can all come to that too!! :wink: :wink: :lol:

PS. No spewing will be allowed.
  2. sparkling_quavers

sparkling_quavers Active Member

cool!!!! are all the usual suspects going to be there too?? tim, zanna, daniel, etc etc.... REUNION!!
  3. twigglet

twigglet Member

ooo colin's having a party....brilliant!! I'm sure me and big twigge will be there
  4. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

Got a gig on the 10th I'm afriad in Northampton...

Have fun though! and I'll prolly see you at the MCR social :D
  5. Pythagoras

Pythagoras Active Member

Would I refuse a party? Somebody's got to try and get as drunk as you, Rachel.
  6. cornetgirl

cornetgirl Active Member

Having agreed that I was free....guess what! Course that day followed by a Christmas party (yes, in January!). So please organise an alternative date for myself and VC to come along and wreck the premises!

Rach x
  7. timbloke

timbloke Member

can we tie this one into the "ex-dronfield-players-plus-those-still-there-who-are-cool-christmas-party-that-is-as-ever-held-after-christmas"?

in which case invite the following...

sara b*****ks
    sarah h

i'll try and get there, although am playing with sheffield symphony in eccleshall that night. maybe after the concert.
  8. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

ah the weekend after i go back to work... i'll strongly consider it!
  9. geordiecolin

I'm sure it'll go on later than your concert, well at least i hope so!!

Will indeed inform those people, or maybe even Pythagoras could let the Dronfielders know? Will get on to the Stocksbridge Crew too.

I need a party, my little sis told my dad to get me some beer for xmas, my dad, in his wisdom bought me 4 cans of Carlsberg Special Brew (9%), so may need a hand with its consumption!

Or not.
    See you all there!
  10. geordiecolin

Tim, can I borrow your punch box please?? It wouldn't the be the same without it! And I'd have nothing to make the punch in.
  11. timbloke

timbloke Member

Yes I can bring it round. and can i just add that if anyone needs floor space, and colin's is too busy, i'm only round the corner, so you can kip at mine. might even have tidied up by then.
  12. Pythagoras

Pythagoras Active Member

Don't believe a word of it. I've never seen his house tidy.
  13. geordiecolin

14. timbloke

timbloke Member

it was tidy before new years party.. it isn't now.

how's the hair pythagoras? i hope i managed to keep your neckline fairly straight after 10 hours of drinking!! :twisted:

do we know what the attendance will be like at this 'ere PARTY PARTY PARTY?
  15. sparkling_quavers

i'm coming...
  16. geordiecolin

are the definites.

And about a bisquillion possibles!
  17. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

I'm a definite too!
  18. sparkling_quavers

saved from an evening with just those 3!
  19. timbloke

timbloke Member

ok so five... think claire (yorkshirepud) will be coming, and i asked loads of killamarsh lot and asked eleanor to ask stocksbridge lot. as you say a million possibles. will ask at band on sunday, see if any of them are up for it.
  20. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

Am a saviour! Think Twigglet is coming too although she had to check something or other first...