Parr Band - MD Vacancy

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by The Parr Band, Jul 17, 2008.

1. The Parr Band

The Parr Band New Member

The Parr Band - St Helens
    Due to a change in shift pattern, our present M.D. cannot regularly attend rehearsal and has had to resign but will attend as a player, shifts permitting. The band has a full complement with a wide range of experience, reflected by the age range (11 to 75). It is graded 4 nationally and 3 locally. Rehearsals are Monday and Wednesday starting at 7:30. We are members of the NWCABBA and attend contests organised by this association and of course the nationals at Blackpool. We have a busy concert & march engagement calendar. Interested applicants should contact, in confidence, Peter Eddleston-Secretary Tele 01744883157 or email peter_eddleston@blueyonder.co.uk for more information.

2. x..Emma..x

x..Emma..x Member

I'm a member of the band, and can echo what's already been said.
    I know its slightly different as an MD, but when i joined as a player the atmosphere was excellent, and i was made very welcome.
    The majority of the band are a very friendly bunch, and we all enjoy a laugh, as well as wanting to progress in the banding world.
    And hopefully, the right MD will be found for us :)
    x

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice