Paddy's Yorkshire Area - 2011

Discussion in 'The Adjudicators' Comments' started by Paddy Flower, Oct 13, 2010.

1. Accidental

Accidental Supporting Member

based on a very quick skip through some of his old threads and posts, its very easy to find out!

as to why the need for it? Perhaps SC either thinks he more anonymous than he actually is, thinks it fun dissing the nearest rivals, or he's just..... :rolleyes:
    Don't worry too much yorkie, he's making himself (and by association his band) look a hell of a lot worse than Imps imo. Rise above!

2. MoominDave

MoominDave Well-Known Member

I thought it was just jolly banter? :confused:

3. StellaJohnson

StellaJohnson Active Member

me to hence the wink wink

4. towse1972

towse1972 Active Member

He is a Hammonds player/ex player. You just have to look at his previous posts to unearth it. I know for a fact that Morgan hates his players mouthing off on these sites. I'm sure he wont like all of this either.

5. bassmittens

bassmittens Member

I read into this that Charmed will not have to have another tantrum at Imps coming first (as she did a few years ago when she played for someone else), because she now plays for them?!??

I actually thought it was complimentary towards Imps, rather than having a pop.

Guess it depends how you read it. :confused:

6. Accidental

Accidental Supporting Member

Fair point, but in the context of other comments the same person's posted about Imps and other Yorks. 1st section bands, I read it as pretty mean spirited. Hey ho.

7. Jan H

Jan H Moderator Staff Member

if you believe someone violates the posting rules, use the "report bad post" functionality to alert the mods.
    You are just as anonymous as the posters you reply or refer to. And every user has the right to anonymity here.
    But for someone who only joined the forum a couple of days ago, you seem to know quite well what has been going on here. So maybe you're just another stirrer yourself?????
    Finall, the post you quoted ended in a winky smiley, so it was obviously meant injest. So no need to reply like you did. Give it a rest...

And now back to topic everyone? :cool::tup

8. Space Cowboy

Space Cowboy Member

Me too, I even put the ;) to signpost the banter. I'll give a clearer banter warning next time ;) <---JOKE

9. Charmed

Charmed Active Member

Whoa!!!!!!

Lol! I certainly take it as jolly banter! Bit of rivalry never hurt......keeps the juices going! ;)

Looking forward to a good contest.....and on the performance Hammonds gave at the area, I certainly wouldn't be too upset if they win and we get 2nd :cool:

Of course, the Imps will do everything they can to make sure that doesn't happen :biggrin:

At the end of the day...it's down to the opinion of the men (and women) in the little box !!

10. Charmed

Charmed Active Member

Tis true....for my sins ;)

11. Charmed

Charmed Active Member

Nah! lol.....just pointing out that his band is going to beat us ;)

Anyway.....there are lots of other good 1st section bands and the 2 Yorkshire bands, although good bands....will have to play really well to get in the prizes...so we both may have egg on our faces yet! :biggrin:

12. Robhibberd29

Robhibberd29 Active Member

We are hoping we all put a good "Yorkshire" performance on across all sections :)

13. MoominDave

MoominDave Well-Known Member

You not left yet?!

14. Robhibberd29

Robhibberd29 Active Member

So much to do so little time...I'll see you later this evening sir, complete with homebrew ;-)

Looking forward to comparing/back seat driving/second guessing the adjudicators/forming my own opinions/a jar or two at the L&SC areas this weekend courtesy of MoominDave and DMBabe.

Best of luck to Kidlington and Fulham Brass :tup