Paddy's whit Friday

Discussion in 'The Adjudicators' Comments' started by bassmittens, May 25, 2010.

1. bassmittens

bassmittens Member

I know there would be a degree of 'finger in the air' not knowing 100% who is competing until they've actually played (and played enough to qualify for the overall areas), but does Paddy have any odds for us all - making the assumption of course thatthe bands he lists do/will take part.:biggrin:

2. Paddy Flower

Paddy Flower Active Member

I think you've answered your own question there. Nobody has complete and reliable lists of who's going let alone which contests they'll be going to. :-?

I've played in a band that were going, changed their minds a week or so before the event and then ended up playing for another band after being rung on the Friday morning to see if I was free if the price was right, which i'm happy to say it was... :guiness:guiness:guiness

I also played for a band that did much better than would be expected thanks to about a dozen or so top class deps that found themselves available to play for us. :woo

So no, good luck to all but I won't be delivering my usual insightful analysis

Last edited: May 25, 2010
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice