Paddy's North of England Area - 2012

Discussion in 'The Adjudicators' Comments' started by Paddy Flower, Oct 17, 2011.

1. SteveT

SteveT Member

Dont forget ex Ever Ready (Reg Vardy) principal BBb Bass player and MD. Mr Stephen Malcolm! Give credit where it is due please!

2. wilearl

wilearl Member

Indeed – the amount of time, effort and enthusiasm Stevie puts into Felling Band is outstanding and if anyone is due credit for yesterdays win it is him. He thoroughly deserves it and may it continue!

3. critic

critic Member

Well said

4. ringa

ringa Member

well said Mr Tighe.Stephen Malcolm persuaded me to join Felling band when I was about to retire from playing, informing me that they were ambitious & going places.
    I've never met such a wonderful group of musicians and MD who give evrything at every rehearsal, never mind contest platform. Going places. how about The Royal Albert Hall. Thanks Stephen for bringing my banding dream come true:clap:

5. animal.22

animal.22 Member

As there have been no more posts over the last couple of days about how unfair it all was because some bands should'nt be in the northern area,can I take it that every body that didn't win has accepted that they didn't win because they were beaten by a better band regardless of where that band is situated in the country? Dig in for next year guys!!! Lets make a real battle for it :wink:

6. animal.22

animal.22 Member

Not even a nibble? I am dissapointed :biggrin: :biggrin: