OT - Photo: Boat moored on river

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by TheMusicMan, Mar 13, 2009.

1. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Recently of late I have become more and more interested in landscapes and panorama shots. Unfortunately, there's no real scenery within walking distance of where I live without a trip to the woods etc. However I have recently been given access to a small private field adjacent to the river and, excitingly, just 100yds from my front door. I have set up a feeding station for the birds and and plan on using the hide at the spot frequently.

Alas, I was there this morning, the tide was right up and the owners boat - instead of seeing it rested on the mud, was floating on the high tide. So, I decided I'd have a go at a 4 frame pano, and this is the result.

4 frames, stitched in Auto Pano Pro.

E-3, 11-22mm, Manual, 1/200, f7.1, ISO200, ND4 filter used on sky.
    [​IMG]

2. HaleStorm

HaleStorm Member

that looks absoultly fantastic, a great set of shots and really well stitched together, what post processing software do you use?

3. HaleStorm

HaleStorm Member

haha i just read the post proly and you already said what you stiched them with silly me

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice