Open - choice of test piece.

Discussion in 'The Adjudicators' Comments' started by livyarker, Sep 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. livyarker

livyarker Member

Was just wondering if anyone knew when you get to know what test piece each band is playing at the open.......do you have to go in and actually listen to the band to find out what they are playing?

2. impycornet

impycornet Member

No....

You can wait until the results :)

3. stephen2001

stephen2001 Member

As it is closed adjudication, it would be unfair to publicly release what each band is playing so you will only know what each band is doing from the first note they play!

Call me a cynic, but it would really surprise me if the adjudicators did not have some idea of who is playing what, but it will be a good experiment to see if it works fairly.

4. livyarker

livyarker Member

Call me a cynic, but it would really surprise me if the adjudicators did not have some idea of who is playing what, but it will be a good experiment to see if it works fairly.[/QUOTE]

Yeah cos i have already heard what some bands are playing so i'm sure that the adjudicators could find out too.........not that it will affect the bands i listen to as i only ever manage to listen to the first few before beer takes over

5. GJG

GJG Well-Known Member

6. dyl

dyl Active Member

As the other thread that's been kindly pointed out by GJG has more replies in it - along with a reminder about tMP Policy on the subject, I'll close this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.