One of the worst things about being a student!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Andy_Euph, Feb 24, 2005.

1. Andy_Euph

Andy_Euph Active Member

You live with lots of other students and when one of you gets ill you all get ill...cue 2 of my flatmates getting flu at the end of last week and passing it on to me...just in time for the area :mad:

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    things
    student
    lots
    one
    flu
  3. meandmycornet

meandmycornet Active Member

aww bless, hope you feel better soon! I had flu last week so I know how you are feeling!

4. Nuke

Nuke Active Member

Weve had the mumps goping round recently luckily ive not been affected but theres still time i spose

5. dyl

dyl Active Member

All the best Andy - I've had the flu well over a week now - our Area's on the 12th of MArch so I'm hoping to be clear by then! ;)

6. deave

deave Member

you'll be causing another epidemic mate when you return to the promised land !

spendin too much time in salford IS NOT good !!

7. six pints

six pints Active Member

yeah that went round my uni a few months ago. my immune system held up till a caught it off someone at skeggi :(

iv got a cold atm but feels worse cos still recovering from me mumps, again, just in time for the area!

8. Chris Sanders

Chris Sanders Active Member

Have to agree, but on the plus side... He's VERY close to Manchester!!

9. ju33les

ju33les Member

Surely the worst thing about being a student is that one day you are going to have to get off you bottoms and do a real day's work.............. :p

10. Chris Sanders

Unfair... some of us work hard both in and out of uni...

11. DublinBass

DublinBass Supporting Member

My worst memory as a student was when I once had a 7:30 am class...classes should never start until 10:00 am...andprobably shouldn't start until noon.

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    things
    student
    lots
    one
    flu
  13. Chris Sanders

My worst memory as a student was either 1pm weds... or my performanse exams... broke down with nerves... Not generally a nervous guy... Played absolutely shocking...

14. becks164

becks164 Member

i hope u get better soon chick a dee cause having the flu right before thearea can cause some trouble lol

15. Craigsav83

Craigsav83 Active Member

I'll second that! I have 5x 9am starts per week :evil: I'm def not a morning person - 12-6 would do me nicely! :D

16. rutty

rutty Active Member

I've been into work at 6am every day this week. Don't have the flu though.

17. geordiecolin

geordiecolin Active Member

What he said.

As for flu Andy, the plethora of epidemics will decline when you move out of halls. I remember in first year we had flu going round our flat for weeks, we kept giving back to each other. I'm sure a good dose of Newbiggin sea air will clear it up though!!

18. Andy_Euph

Andy_Euph Active Member

Hahaha, well its probably done something to me!

19. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

I had a couple of terms where I had nothing except on Thursdays, when it was 09:00 - 21:00. 12 hours of lectures gaaaahh!
    Badger shuddering with reminiscence....
    xx