on this day 2003

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by imthemaddude, Nov 18, 2005.

1. imthemaddude

imthemaddude Active Member

Do you remember on this day in 2003 - freezing our pants off in Birmingham having great fun for CIN with TMp :D It was a mint day.

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    TMp :D
    Birmingham
    CIN
    great fun
    TMp
  3. The Cornet King

The Cornet King Active Member

How can any of us forget! :eek:

That was far and away the coldest i have ever been, let alone the coldest i've ever had to play. Having said that it was still a brilliant day, in some sadistic way it all added to the fun, and great to meet loads of people. oooh and plus we got on tv and on the radio with still the best performance of Slaidburn i bet any 10 piece has ever given!! :p

However, surely the best part of the day...with coreography (of sorts)...

...FLORAL DANCE!!!!!! :biggrin:

4. Di

Di Active Member

How could we forget! We were brand new members and mostly, we signed up so we could be part of the CiN team. :) And todays weather just about matches that of 2 years ago! There was John, sat in the nice cushy, cosy BBC office, just waiting for his little slice of interview with the nice BBC lady ;) while we were all stood frozen as a frozen thing on a freezing day. :biggrin:;) Ah but we did have some laaarfs didn't we. :biggrin:

5. michellegarbutt

michellegarbutt Supporting Member

Yes don't forget the cake in the hotel afterwards then I had a nightmare drive home, going through floods, traffic jams ect and got home 8am the following morning but it was great fun and I'd do it again but this time I'd stay in the hotel