Ok, tMP-ers, identify yourselves :-)

Discussion in 'The Adjudicators' Comments' started by Dave Payn, Nov 3, 2004.

1. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Thorne
    Pontins
    middle
    man
    tMP-ers
  3. WoodenFlugel

WoodenFlugel Moderator Staff Member

I was sitting just to the right of where the shot ends, next to John. So luckily you can't see my ugly mug on that shot....:p

I do know the names / usernames of nearly all who are in shot but I reckon I ought to let each person identfy themself ;)

4. Roger Thorne

Roger Thorne Active Member

[​IMG]

Back Row Cornets: Soprano: Perry O’Brien - Rep: Jo Elson

Front Row Cornets: Tom, Lauren Lilley, Craig

Solo Euph: Kevin Short - Solo Baritone: Diane Herak

Trombones: Tim Paton, Paul Lynch, Richard Taylor

;)

5. Di

Di Active Member

Nearly :p ;) . I recognise that head, and that jacket. Thats our very own brand new trombone player at Hathern, Mr Stripey Bananas (Sam) next to Lynchie. :)

6. DublinBass

DublinBass Supporting Member

Shame on you Dave!! We help out the Fulham Band at the Beer Festival, support you at Harrogate and you don't recognise Diana from Behind. I'd think she'd always be running from you so you'd recognise the view ;)

7. Nuke

Nuke Active Member

Yep unfortunately the back of my head isnt on that pic roger so my name can be missed off. Miss dinie is certainly right its there very own stripy bannanas im to the right of him and so off the photo lol muahahaha. I dont think neone ever gets a photo of me
    Is that just from the list you had or from memory roger??

8. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

Yup the purple hair's mine...

9. Roger Thorne

Roger Thorne Active Member

Sorry folks! The trombone section was taken from the list. I always get you guys on trombone mixed up anyway, even when you're facing me!

;)

10. timbloke

timbloke Member

gutted i didn't make it on the photo. that'll teach me for sitting top tromb.

incidently, how many copies of doh-ray-me have you sold as a result of the weekend. i'll be asking our band to get a copy.

11. Raspberry

Raspberry Member

I did think to myself when I saw the piccie that you had a purple rinse like Mrs Slocombe on Are you being served eh Lynchie!!

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Thorne
    Pontins
    middle
    man
    tMP-ers
  13. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

hmmm... yeah it was quite disappointing by the time pontins came along... honest, 4 weeks ago it was short and bright purple, rather than the faded mess you all witnessed...