Official tMP Yorkshire Regional 2008 thread

Discussion in 'The Adjudicators' Comments' started by Di, Feb 17, 2008.

1. jcowensEb

jcowensEb Member

im guessing the winning band:clap:

2. paddo

paddo Member

Nice one!

What I would like to know is where exactly where you when we played, obviously not in the same room?

I'll send you the disk, but first have yours ears cleaned out fellow bass player!

3. tuba1974

tuba1974 Member

Wash your ears out thick ,O,

4. leisa

leisa Active Member

I doubt it

5. barrytone

barrytone Member

Bass Players

And I always thought bass players were such nice people!

6. Cornishbassman

Cornishbassman New Member

Maybe I just play too quiet!!!! or maybe Paddo plays too quiet!!!!! why not come over and sit between us to see if you can hear us??
    I know the answer!! Just ask some of our band!!

7. geordiecolin

geordiecolin Active Member

Man, I'm glad I don't compete in Yorkshire anymore.... 2 weeks since the contest and you're still arguing!

8. Burn_The_Test Piece

Burn_The_Test Piece New Member

I thought we did compete in Yorkshire. After all there were enough bands from there at our area contest. Why don't we just shift the Northern Area to Sheffield and be done with it?

9. RhythmInside

RhythmInside New Member

"The committee would have to consider any appeals under the rules and so they have decided not to post any 'official' grading tables until the time limit for any appeals has passed"

When does the time limit end?

10. Thats a great idea!!!

I think we someone should start a thread on who they would like to see in a bare knuckle fight, you cant count me in tho coz i will obviously beat everyone's ass!!!! yyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhh :woo

I think it would be funny to see a certain female tombone player but to be honest i think it would be totally unfair to put her against another girl!!!ha ha haaaa got you all thinking!!lol

I totally cant understand why people are still bitxhin about something you cant change and to be honest people dont even care that much about anymore.

11. Burn_The_Test Piece

After all these years of competing I've figured out that it's about as fair as a Robert Mugabe election so I've decided not to bother anymore. Problem solved. I can now spend my time with more productive pursuits like replacing the elastic bands that are keeping the back row's 3rd valve slides on.

You'd be no good in a girl fight in the Northern areas, there's some right bruisers up here. More of these lasses should be conductors, they scare the **** out of me. I can guarantee that there'd be no talking in practice if these ladies wielded the baton. I've seen some of their registration cards, they look like SS camp guards.

12. leisa

leisa Active Member

Believe me she really really would.

13. SuperCat

SuperCat Member

Yeah she would, even though my friend from the north east said that some of the women from his neck of the woods are like cows!

14. leisa

leisa Active Member

Cows?!?! Cowheads or Cows?! How bizarre and why? :-?

15. Burn_The_Test Piece

Absolutley spot on. They also dress like they're in Benidorm even in December. It's a look that can be carried off well by Heidi Klum and her pals but not by a 20 stone County Durham heffer.

I'd better watch myself, I've never had a cornet inserted anally.

16. Excuse me ladies you better not be saying a look like a cow!!! i feel hurt and i think i might cry into my 100% cotton bath towels!!!! boo hoo hoooo

And i quick message for Burn the test piece, what you like to get up to in your spare time with brass instruments is your own personal business and it would be greatly apprechiated if you kept that to yourself!!LMAO

Although i am now thinking what could be done with brass instuments, hum QUESTION why would you get erotic with a cornet??? hum each to there own i guess!!!lol

la de da de daaa off i go ramblling

17. leisa

leisa Active Member

You weirdo!!

18. leisa

leisa Active Member

Make sure after you do you **** off with your Bosch power drill

19. SuperCat

SuperCat Member

and the stainless steel bbq, blue scatter cushions and a plasma telly!