Official tMP North of England Regional Thread 2006

Discussion in '2006 National Championships of Great Britain discu' started by dyl, Mar 4, 2006.

1. michellegarbutt

michellegarbutt Supporting Member

Similar for us. We managed to sign the percussionists a week before the contest and the only practice they managed to make together was on the morning of the contest but we're grateful to them for stepping in

2. BoozyBTrom

BoozyBTrom Member

No arument from me. 4BR hit the nail on the head for us.

However there were no other priorities for us apart from the area. unless i missed something.

However they did miss out two awards.

We also won

Best Looking Bass Trom Player

And

Man Most Likely to fall over drunk at the results.

3. Ste69

Ste69 Member

You missed out person most likely to be at the back of the queue and therefore be unable to get a round in!!! ;)

4. Lauradoll

Lauradoll Active Member

Ha that's cos I wasn't whispering!! I had to play. Even with my tuning problems...which also came as no shock since it was so far out it was stuck on with tape and wiggling around. 4br have got it spot on....

5. BoozyBTrom

BoozyBTrom Member

Thats the yorkshireman in me still fighting this geordie infection.

6. six pints

six pints Active Member

i don't remember that... mind it also took me two days to remember that id been sick on the bus on the way home, and then someone told me last week that id managed to spill red wine all over two people, , but not on me!

7. sudcornet

sudcornet Member

30,000 Hail Mary's and 100,000 whatever the other things are.

As a bairn, it was drummed into me.....
    the 11th Commandment " THOU SHALLT NOT BE SICK ON THE BUS"....
    the twelfth being..."THOU SHALLT NOT FART IN THE CAR"
    (Apologies to those of a religious persuasion...it may look like blasphemy, but it's not)

So, hang your head woman!

Sud.

Please note...this message was written tongue in cheek whilst bored out of my tree (and a bit tiddled) on an entirely unglamourous business visit to some godforsaken burg in Denmark, whilst having to listen to a loud-mouthed Dutch bloke tell the hotel bar how good he thinks he is.....I'm going to bed!