Obscure Boccage

Discussion in 'Thread Games & Totally Random...' started by bigmamabadger, Feb 21, 2005.

1. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

Will The Sec just gave me a lovely idea. Following on from my claim in my 1000th Post that there are few subjects on which there are no BOCs lurking on tMP here is a thread to ask questions on obscure subjects.
    Here’s how it works:
    I will ask an obscure question(s), whoever gives the right answer(s) then poses another on their own branch of esoteric wisdom. And so on ad nauseam

Section 1. (All of the following must be answered correctly in order to progress)
    *What is the official braking distance when travelling at 60 mph?
    *What is the difference between circular and triangular road signs?
    *What is a V5?
    *At what age can you legally drive a tractor?
    *Tie-break question: What is BMB’s dream car? (Answer does exist on tMP somewhere) Points may be awarded for comedy value if you can justify your choice.
    I full expect the standard of this thread to go up exponentially in future...
    BMB
    xx

Last edited: Feb 21, 2005
  2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Boccage
    Section 1
    Sec
  3. drummergurl

drummergurl Active Member

What is the official braking distance when travelling at 60 mph? more than 50meters???
    *What does this sign mean? it means i cant see the picture
    *If there was a police officer controlling the traffic and you made this sign at them, what would they expect you to do? it means theres no picture to be seen
    *At what age can you legally drive a tractor? 21?
    *Tie-break question: What is BMB’s dream car? a nice little beetle one... cuz then she can go visit the badgers without feeling stupid in a jaguar... they would scare the badgers

4. Laserbeam bass

Laserbeam bass Active Member

Objection your honour I thought it was my turn to use the family brain today.

5. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

Questions reissued to compensate for incompetence. Do not adjust your sets.
    LBB, your time will come :)
    BMB
    xx

6. Jamie

Jamie Member

Section 1. (All of the following must be answered correctly in order to progress)

*What is the official braking distance when travelling at 60 mph? God, theory test was so long ago... 72? No, 96? er... we'll go with 72m! No, that's ridiculous, surely... whatever!

*What is the difference between circular and triangular road signs? Circular tell you you can't do stuff, and triangular ones give warnings

*What is a V5? One of them forms for registering your vehicle!

*At what age can you legally drive a tractor? 16

*Tie-break question: What is BMB’s dream car? A.... Mini!

7. DublinBass

DublinBass Supporting Member

Doing Module 11 with my 5th form right now ;-)

54 m braking distance (18 m thinking distance, so stopping distance is 72 m - for what it's worth)

8. Jamie

Jamie Member

So I sort of knew what I was on about!! Didn't dream 72 from nowhere! :tup

9. yonhee

yonhee Active Member

*What is the official braking distance when travelling at 60 mph?since when did you use brakes
    *What is the difference between circular and triangular road signs?circular ones are circular and triangular ones are triangular
    *What is a V5?the 5th V
    *At what age can you legally drive a tractor?whenever you you want so never
    *Tie-break question: What is BMB’s dream car? (Answer does exist on tMP somewhere) Points may be awarded for comedy value if you can justify your choice. one witha badger on?