NYBBS 2003 and looking forward to 2004

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by Wutburn, Nov 11, 2003.

1. Wutburn

Wutburn New Member

Awrite troops just too see if theres any other nybbs folk on here apart fae the ones i know like lucy gayness and katrina. Gie us a shout if you're oot there!

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    NYBBS 2003
    Awrite
    troops
    ones
    nybbs folk
  3. wewizrobbed

wewizrobbed Member

Is gayness graham?!
    You doing the gala concert at the europeans btw??

4. Wutburn

Wutburn New Member

Aye it is doll. I call him gayness well because he is! Playing with the county aye. so when you're gettin wated :guiness i'll still be on the feckin stage!!!!! :evil:

5. wewizrobbed

wewizrobbed Member

mwahahah lucky me!! Bet you're well gutted but. I'll be thinkin of yous while im in the pub :wink: You shouldnt be so harsh on grayham all the time btw, its a shame for the poor lad!! Whats his name on this thing anyhoo?

6. Borfeo

Borfeo Member

What do you meanm you'll be in the pub? aren't BOTH your bands involved in the gala concert?????????

Which all adds up to me being in the pub, hehe

7. wewizrobbed

wewizrobbed Member

nah this is for the europeans, where nybbs and west lothian are doing the concert...doesn't look like nybbs will have much of a band but :?

I will be doing the concert at the scottish open btw though, with kinneil and kirky

8. Wutburn

Wutburn New Member

Aye forgot use are playin wi kinniel in sum massed band hing. Hopefully we'll be at the start ae the concert and can go and get horsed before halftime. So who's all comin tae glasgow for the easter course then?

a hundred and ten sheets? aye that'll be just for the drink!!!!!!!1 :grnsm :guiness