nybbgb auditions 12th nov 2005

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by lloydmcwalters, Nov 11, 2005.

1. hiya

just wondering if there'll be any tmp'ers at the nybb auditions @ salford tomorrow

got my bass audition at 2pm but like a 2hr wait untill the master class , not a clue what ime gonna do lol

2. LilMissFlugel

LilMissFlugel Member

Cool Your lucky mines at 11:30 (same time as my master class so dont know what to do:confused: ) Have to leave now! its so early, long drive ahead!!!!!!!!!

3. Di

Di Active Member

Good luck guys and gals. :)

4. Vickitorious

Vickitorious Active Member

Woooooooooooooooo!!!! Go for it!!!! :biggrin::biggrin::clap::woo:bounce

5. drummergurl

drummergurl Active Member

good luck to everyone auditioning! if i hadnt done mine waaaaaay back in june, i wouldda been there today. im glad i did it then though. only another 2 months to wait til i find out. 4 down.. 2 to go. yay.

6. HBB

HBB Active Member

I remember auditioning in the March... and not finding out I'd got in until Christmas Eve!! :D

To quote Vicki!: GO FOR IT! :D

7. Andy_Euph

Andy_Euph Active Member

Congrats to everyone who auditioned today, I was one of the guys helping out today and everyone sounded really good...good luck and fingers crossed you get in!

8. well i was the extremly very very very nervous looking b flat bass player with a silver bass

i dont think ive got in , didnt do that badly just dont think ive got in

although im hopin that since they need like 5 bflat basses , im in :)

9. aww im sure you did fab!! yeah there is a need for Bb basses!! Hope you get in, and if you do I shall see you there!! You'll love it!

10. HBB

HBB Active Member

I think we were one BBb bass short last year!

11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    nybbgb
    12th nov 2005 Yaay
    nybbgb auditions
    nov
    Yaay
  12. well u had 5 accordin to what they gave me today

one got sent home and 3 are now too old

accordin to mr biggs? only me and jonny shaw have auditioned

so evn if we both get in theres only 3 of us

13. LilMissFlugel

LilMissFlugel Member

Hiya did any1 else do the childrens auditions? I think mine went well i was realy nervous 2 start with but brett baker was really nice and layed back about it! :D

14. Hi, i was there today too, i think i saw you! i feel the same, i just hope i met the standards, getting in is a different matter!I'm sure you did well! Good Luck to everyone who auditioned, just putting yourself up for it is an achievement in itself!

15. im more nervous after it waiting to find out if im in than i was before it :'(

if i dont get in im not reauditioning next year , gotta go through all this again !

16. HBB

HBB Active Member

You'll get in Lloyd!!

17. Andy_Euph

Andy_Euph Active Member

I totally agree, after hearing a number of people in the group I "looked after" I thought the standard was very good didn't really hear any bad auditions, and there were some cracking trombone players...as I said before well done! Takes a lot of bottle to audition for anything.

18. LilMissFlugel

LilMissFlugel Member

just got my letter ipassed the audition for the national childrens yay! :biggrin: Dont Know if iv gotta place or not yet tho!:confused: how did every1 else do?

19. Di

Di Active Member

Yay, well done lil you. :clap::clap:

20. got my letter today

yey i passed ! so im hopin since they never have enough basses that means im in :)

21. Di

Di Active Member

Woo, well done to you too. :biggrin::clap::clap:

22. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    nybbgb
    12th nov 2005 Yaay
    nybbgb auditions
    nov
    Yaay