NYBB rep day

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by grandfilth, Jan 8, 2004.

1. grandfilth

grandfilth Member

Is anyopne else going to the nybb rep day?I'm really looking forward to it, but its my last thing with the band, so i prob wont enjoy it!Just wana see whos goin really.

2. Aidan

Aidan Active Member

3. grandfilth

grandfilth Member

thanks alot aidan, id never have guessed since you left the band last year

4. Vickitorious

Vickitorious Active Member

Yea, I'm going! I can't wait! see y'all there!

Vicki xx

5. grandfilth

grandfilth Member

yer sorry bout that, its just that I thought it mite look abit more impressive having a cory player as my picture, plus it was the first picture i came accross. Walkleys not doin the rep day, hes got afaireys gig

6. Aidan

Aidan Active Member

good stuff :)
    but wheres my pie..??
    brought pie???

7. leisa

leisa Active Member

i'm going :)

8. blue_smarties

blue_smarties Member

I'll b there aswell :)

9. wanted to go but can't. Plus i turned down my place (well, not yet) Do u reckon i would have still been able to go even though im not going to join...? probably not actually. have fun peeps

10. Fridge

Fridge Member

I'm going, see u there

11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    NYBB
    whos
    thing
    band
    wana
  12. Aidan

Aidan Active Member

fridge you old fart :D how did you get back in at your tender age? ;)

13. Fridge

Fridge Member

I really have no idea, they sent me the letter and i said yes, maybe they didn't have the full quota of southerners in the band?!?!?

14. Aidan

Aidan Active Member

hehe :) aye probs :p

15. SoloBaritone

SoloBaritone Member

I could come and make a big come back to the band! Hmm....

Jayne

16. Well Worth It

Well Worth It Active Member

Jaynee, there's more chance of ME making a return.
    Pretty likely that'll be.

17. Seedhouse

Seedhouse Active Member

If your invited to the Rep day, does that make you an NYBB member? Some of my mates have been invited to the Easter Course and some to the Rep day, so i'm confused! :? :lol:

18. Di

Di Active Member

If you're friend has been invited to the rep day without a letter and bill for the easter course, it most likely means that they haven't been invited to the course. We know someone in the same situation who has been invited to the rep day and been told that they were good enough but there just wasn't a space available, but come along to the rep day and see what its all about. These players are usually the first reserves if anyone drops out. Hope that clears things up for you. :D

19. neiltwist

neiltwist Active Member

the rep day is for last years members, this years members, and those at the top of the list. If you don't explicitly get invited to the easter course, then you aren't invited, if you do get invited to the rep day it doesn't mean you are on the course, however, i think there will be one lucky Eb bass at the rep day!

20. leisa

leisa Active Member

im confused wht if u get asked to go to the easter course though? i did :?

21. Di

Di Active Member

If you have a letter inviting you to the Easter course, YOU'RE IN!! :D
    You should either have or be getting a set of rules and letter of consent. You and your parents have to sign to say you will abide by the rules and there is a consent form to use any facilities like swimming pool that your parents have to sign. Oh, and just a small point, they want £260 from you too.

22. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    NYBB
    whos
    thing
    band
    wana