Nybb members?

Discussion in 'Random Chat & Off Topic...' started by hellsonlyangel, Apr 20, 2003.

1. hellsonlyangel

hellsonlyangel New Member

Hey everyone!
    Jus wonderin if there's any nybb members on here cuz last weeks course was amazing and i've got after course blues! :cry:
    If anyone came to the concerts what did you think? They went fantastic as far as we were concerned!
    lol Helen

2. picju96

picju96 Member

our percussionist is principle percussionist for that...

3. Aidan

Aidan Active Member

what do you play helen?
    was it your first course?
    i used to be in it till last year.. was the first course i missed.

say ello to russel for me ju

4. hellsonlyangel

Ive heard about you! No it was my 3rd course but it was the best yet. I play bari in it and have got 2nd man down on all courses, cept im reauditioning on euph cuz baris for girls!
    yeah il say hey to Russell he's lovely, played ace in the solo comp too.
    Everyone talks about you you obviously made an impression! :wink:

5. Cornetto

Cornetto Member

I'm in NYBB!! :D And don't I know it... im so knackered!! But by far the best course in 7 so far!! Maybe thats just coz I'm 18 these days...
    neway gotta go..
    wb
    Nick

6. Aidan

Aidan Active Member

oh god! is it anything i should know about??? :S So u were sittin nxt to katrina last course? was she there this time? Top girl. How did monkey do on euph this time too?? he always played *beep* on bari, but hes *beep* good on euph...
    tell me why they talk.... i must know now :evil:

7. SoloBaritone

SoloBaritone Member

Woohoo NYBB!!! I was there for 4 courses, (2000 - 2002) but being a little Geordie scally 2 years was enough for them! I hated coming home after the course, I never knew what to do with myself.

Were we in it at the same time Aidan? When I was there I was the only lass in the euph and bari row, lovin it!! Then Emma on euph came, she's a star!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jayne

8. angie

angie Member

nybb members

hello bebeyyys
    i am in nybb see if you can guess who?!!!the name may just give it away....
    was a good course wasnt it?i miss paul mcgrath he was sooo cool.
    cornetto are you nick walkley and what do you mean by that derogatory term you use to describe the beautiful south?!
    i remember nadia you were friends with susan and the lauras werent you
    hmm
    have nybb blues...
    xxx :(

9. SoloBaritone

SoloBaritone Member

I forgot to say; I set up an NYBB forum ages ago if anyone would like to join.

Email me at jayne_s_uk@yahoo.com and I'll tell you the address.

Jayne

10. hellsonlyangel

Hey hey theres loads of us!
    Monkey hasnt been to the last 2 course dont know why maybe he jus got bored of playin bari!
    I miss paul McGrath too he was sooooo camp but he was really cool.
    Nick you're gettin old love!

11. angie

angie Member

dont i get a hello then helen?
    some room mate you are!
    ang x x x :(

12. Cornetto

Cornetto Member

Re: nybb members

beautiful south? must have driven past it. cant wait to get back!
    Yes I am nick. Yes Paul Mcgrath was amazing, hope we see him banding again that would be cool.
    So, people. What were your course highlights? I really can't remember mine! Everything was great. Especially bein down at wetherspoons every night!! Facilities were also good, music was good, people were great etc (ie all the *beep* left, no not u aidan ;) ). Angie I hope you looked after our Ems for us! What did you do to her voice?!!! I see she got her fair share of attention. Good for her!
    Anyway. Talking *beep* now.
    Tarra

13. Aidan

Aidan Active Member

yup i was mates with susan and the lauras :)
    cheers nick lol
    so whats all the course goss then..?

14. angie

angie Member

the sarahs?
    i dont get it :(
    am i being really thick? anyway nick-not quite sure what happened to em's voice it just went one day and she couldnt speak bless her sweet 16 year old self.
    what was the course gossip then?dunno really....that makes me sound so interesting...no actually i do have some gossip but i cant really say....hehe that'll annoy everyone!
    anyone feel like helping me out here?
    i did enjoy the conducting classes though 'you have a very small umbrella...'
    see ya
    x x x

15. Aidan

Aidan Active Member

sarahs..? it says lauras ;)talking of laura.. where is she.. im sure she would be chipping in by now :S

16. twigglet

twigglet Member

I am an ex-NYBBer only did two courses last year. I would have carried on coming but because I was on the lovely lower back row got asked to re-audition and i didnt want to go through all that again. I'm sure it was lots of fun, did anyone get any black marks, and did anything horrendous happen!?! i'm sure it did, it is NYBB...... :wink:

17. neiltwist

neiltwist Active Member

I used to be in NYBB, in the good old days of Dr. Newsome and his green bow ties!

18. Cornetto

Cornetto Member

Ahhh them were the good ol days indeed!! I seem to remember us havin the same first course Neil? Bromsgrove yeh? A whole 3 years, or 7 courses ago!! Nice to see you at the concert cheers for supporting us!! Hope you enjoyed it. As for you Aidan ya traitor!! ;) On home territory (RNCM) as well!! :p Lazy bastard!!

Ooooh course gossip.... Well everyone got with everyone else on the social, apart from me and well alot of people but I was pissed I have an excuse! Well kinda. No more said anyway... :oops: Gleaveage got with Helena for the week, erm, erm tis about it! Ste was just being Ste, so you know. But it was an amazin course!! Anyway, I have work to do...
    cyas Nick

19. MoominDave

MoominDave Active Member

I seem to remember Roy Newsome being against the fetching luminous green bow tie/cummerbund ensemble when it was suggested as a replacement for the understated blue ties that the band used to wear (would have been 1995 I think). The band had a vote; unbelievably, only I and one other person didn't want to wear the natty green stuff, so it was adopted. Do the cummerbunds still come in one-size-fits-all?

We've probably signed the same pad, then (Bass Bone 1). I think I signed it behind the music.

Dave

20. angie

angie Member

i miss those green bow ties!
    and the sashes could hide untucked shirts...though they were very long and i do seem to remember getting mine caught on a chair on my first course and trying to walk off stage with the chair trailing behind me. :oops: ....i have the best luck in these things....