NYBB Course In March

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by HBB, Mar 6, 2005.

1. HBB

HBB Active Member

Hi All,

Does anyone know what time the course starts in Harrogate on March the 26th - I've read the letter many times and can't find the start time.

2. lottie4744

lottie4744 Member

I've been thinking that too!!!! I'm assuming we should get a letter with all the details on pretty soon!
  3. HBB

HBB Active Member

I hope so, as I need to know how to get there... :cry:
  4. Vickitorious

Vickitorious Active Member

You'll get a letter telling you the time of your seating audition* and you just have to be there in time for that, and then at the end of the day, all of the seats are announced and full band will start at about 7 ish.

* Will be with your section tutor(s) learn your SCALES and ARPEGGIOS and work up an audition piece and you will have some sight reading to do as well. To determine your seat for the course.

Wooooooo 2 weeks 6 days! :biggrin::clap:
  5. HBB

HBB Active Member

Thanks Vicki!
  6. IcklePablo

IcklePablo Member

Make sure your all good with your audition pieces aswell, Biggsy always leaves it late. i only found out a week b4 the summer course that i was going. 2 weeks 6 days u say vic??!?, wow, thats arrived quick. :s
  7. Vickitorious

Vickitorious Active Member

YEH 2 weeks 6 days! Doesn't seem 2 mins since the summer course!! ARGH... audition piece!! :sup HELP! eek lol!!

Can't wait!!

For everyone on their first course... one word to sum it up... AMAZING!! You will have a great time.. + it's april fools while we're there.. even more pranks than usual! LOL! wooo :biggrin: