Not so happy slapper?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by JessopSmythe, Sep 17, 2007.

1. JessopSmythe

JessopSmythe Active Member

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    slapper
    justice
    Looks
    clap
    url
  3. Hells Bones

Hells Bones Active Member

Good man!!!

I think that the thugs who do this kind of things should be locked up!
    In my area at the mo, there have been a few attacks recently.
    A new gang has started operating in the area and are wreaking havoc, setting fire to things, phone boxes, the like. And have been jumping random people in the street.
    One was a guy I know, he was put in intensive care after being jumped by 15 guys.

What is the need?

4. Thirteen Ball

Thirteen Ball Active Member

That's brilliant!

There was an old boy in his 60s attacked near us a while ago by a couple of blokes giving it the big 'I am.' They broke his nose, and a couple of ribs, but thankfully he was ex SAS and kicked the stuffing out of both of them.

Something PC plod could never do of course. I do feel sorry for the police, they do their best, but to my mind, are hamstrung by all this political correctness nonsense.

As Sherlock Holmes said:
    "The law is what we live with. Justice is sometimes harder to come by."

5. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

I have a mate who had got in a scrape with a few idiots in a pub one night and had to be basically rescued from the fight by his mates, and a few nights later the same group thought they saw him alone on the bus and decided to start the trouble again, only to find they'd actually decided to pick on my mates Royal Marine twin brother, who having no idea what on earth was going on when this group targeted him, proceeded to kick seven shades of the proverbial out of them. Class.