Not new!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by TonyW, Jul 20, 2017.

1. TonyW

TonyW Supporting Member

But I`ve just received msg from your top execs pleading for me to take a look . . . . . . He/She has forgotten what instrument I play!!! I detected a slight disinterest all those eons ago. :)

But I`m a small time composer & arranger, and initially taking a look at your `Music I like the Least` in `Bandroom Chat` I can`t see my own name mentioned anywhere . . . . . . What am I to read into that? At the mo` I have to admit that I`m probably not in the opposing thread about music you like, but I`ll let that pass :/

If you want to retake a look at my brass pieces I`ll give you my web site address where you`ll find all kinds of
    c - - p, for almost every size of ensemble. And scrolling down the home page you`ll find a `Brass Band` category with a small amount of different brass ensembles within. You`ll be able to view the scores and listen to mp3s, of which most are computer generated - with one or two live recordings.

Web site then, is: Tony Wakefield on Score Exchange

Do I hear you all groan? Anyway, best wishes to one and all . . . . again. :)

Anthony Wakefield (Surrey - but true Lancashire lad born`n`bred)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice