Not Happy!!! Why doesn't Clean - Full screen refresh?!?

Discussion in 'tMP Site News & Suggestions' started by 2nd man down, Sep 23, 2005.

1. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

:mad: :mad:

I've changed my view to clean - full screen and now I have to click on the refresh button everytime I use the tabs at the top of the screen to navigate round the site. If I don't refresh I get version of the page (i.e. going from my UserCP screen to the Home screen) that is quite obviously not up to date.

This makes the whole process much more inconvenient and slower than the basic 3.03 that i used before!! :mad: :mad:

Not happy. :mad:

Any advice please??? :(

2. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Hmmm, I am not sure what you're trying to do their Crawf... why not use the New Posts button...?

Can you elaborate a little for me please, thanks.

3. 2nd man down

well for example, I've just created this thread, but when I clicked on the UserCP tab to view my UserCP page the userCP page that came up didn't show any mention of this thread as it should have. I had to click on the refresh button to see not only evidence of the existence of this thread but also any other subscribed threads that have new posts in.

4. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

I believe you would need to refresh the List Subscriptions to see what threads you are subscribed to on any style Crawf. How about I create a new Quick Links menu item that goes straight to one's subscribed threads...? Would that help...?

Good point though.

EDIT: Subscribed Threads is already there Crawf...

Quick Links > Subscribed Threads

5. 2nd man down

Well no...cos on 3.03 when you click the UserCP tab it automatically refreshes all of your most recently posted in subscribed threads. I never used to have to press refresh when I used 3.03 :(