Not Dungeons and Dragons....

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by bigmamabadger, Jan 25, 2004.

?

What's your character

1. Badger

92.0%
  2. Weasel

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Elf

4.0%
  4. Mushroom

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Snake

4.0%
  1. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

Basements & Badgers!

Character list.
    Choose one of the following for your personal journey… each one has special strengths and weaknesses, choose carefully
    Badger - All round good guy/gal and hero(ine) . Think Indiana Jones or Lara Croft
    Weasel - Archetypal little bad guy/gal. Think Danny DeVito
    Elf - Poncey and good. You know what elves are
    Mushroom - Mysterious vegetable life-form. Chameleon tendencies, can be good or bad but is basically untrustworthy.
    Snake - The Big Evil. Sauron, Voldemort type thing

Your job is to make your way from The Badger Sett, through various perils to the castle of theMusicMan, where you will find safety, T-shirts, case stickers and reasonably priced copies of Rourke's Drift. Take care to avoid angry Mods who will attempt to thwart your noble endeavours, loony bikers who will engage you in pointless conversations about cam shafts, and drunken Twigglets who will attempt to seduce you with vodka. Be careful not to end up the maze of little passages, all alike.

You can carry 4 things at once unless you find the gig bag in which case you can carry up to 7 things.

You are in warm cosy sett. It is decorated in pink chintz with nick-nacks everywhere. A bit like your Granny's house only not so tasteful. You can see a lantern, a rope, a bag of gold and a tMP key-ring with a small brass key on it.
    There are 2 doors, a green one to the left and a stripped pine one to the right. Which one will you choose and what will you take with you?

2. cornetgirl

cornetgirl Active Member

I'm a happy little badger and I'll take all 4 items through the nice pine door please!

Rach x

3. bigmamabadger

You appear to have entered the broom cupboard. Go back and try again... :wink:
    BMB
    xx

4. BigHorn

BigHorn Active Member

I'll stay in the nice comfy set and eat all the nick-nacks. Mmmmmmm Rib'n'Saucy :wink:

5. Euph-Bari

Euph-Bari Active Member

sounds quite a good idea to be honest :lol:

6. Di

Di Active Member

I'll take the lantern and the key ring and I'm gonna go through the green door.

7. HBB

HBB Active Member

I'm a badger ...... i have no foes! :?

8. Aidan

Aidan Active Member

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!

(you are dead... have a nice day, press enter to start again)

9. horn1

horn1 Member

I'll go through the green door and take the rope, the lantern, the gold and the keyring with key. Where do I go???

10. cornetgirl

cornetgirl Active Member

I'll stay in the broom cupboard and think nice thoughts I think...

Rach x

11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    Dungeons and Dragons
    theMusicMan
    Character
    one
    bikers
  12. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

I don't really understand so I'm going to stand in the corner with my hands over my ears looking at the badger as it is friendly and thinking about lovely things

Just realised thats very similar to your post CG ...I blame the book!

13. Straightmute

Straightmute Active Member

OK. I've stopped thinking Lara Croft.

I can only be a snake. A quick look around tells me that I really ought to slither back through the cat flat from whence I came...

But in the spirit of the game I'll carry my things through the green door, since CG probably doesn't care much for snakes.

How do snakes carry things? I guess I've got to eat them, so if you want to find the key, rope, lantern and bag of gold you know where to look.

sssssssssstraightmute

14. cornetgirl

cornetgirl Active Member

I have stopped thinking lovely thoughts and emerged from the broom cupboard. Spotting a rather comfy sofa, I think the best idea would be to sit on it, eat chips and think more lovely thoughts!

Rach x

15. groovy

groovy Active Member

What a merry elf I am! I think I'll skip through the green door, with all the items (just in case).

16. WhatSharp?

WhatSharp? Active Member

Being a mushroom I'm going to vegitate on the sofa and make coarse lurid remarks to CornetGirl whilst spreading my spores all over the place!

17. cornetgirl

cornetgirl Active Member

I have a moment of madness, ignore the mushroom and open the window to breathe in the fresh air!

Rach x

18. BigHorn

BigHorn Active Member

Hey ! - watch my nick-nacks. This Comfy sett is getting rather crowded. Is anybody going to venture out to the offy and get some bevvies?

19. WhatSharp?

WhatSharp? Active Member

I'll jump out the window and find some other fungi, where we'll form a ring and summon the demon fairy from the abyss!
    :twisted:

20. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

As I'm not allowed to join in as any of the other characters ( :cry: :cry: :cry: ) I'll play the role of the nasty Mod, and sit outside the window waiting for the mushroom-pickers :twisted:

21. bigmamabadger

Having gone through the green door carrying all your bits and pieces, you are now standing in an idyllic sylvan clearing. Birds are tweeting, rabbits are lolloping, mice are scuttling. If you have something with which to kill them you may eat them if you wish; food may be hard to come by later on.
    To your left there is a broad inviting green lane, to your right there is a narrow dank wet passage under the mirkwoods, and straight on there is the M6.
    If you have gone out of the window, however, there is a nasty Mod waiting for you. Will you fight it, bribe it or nutmeg it and have it away on your toes up the M6?
    If you have chosen to remain in the sett you are a lazy stoat. Get up and clean up those spores, at least.
    Ignore the snake, it's just trying to attract attention to itself.
    BMB

22. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    Dungeons and Dragons
    theMusicMan
    Character
    one
    bikers