Nose Hair

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by mikelyons, Nov 5, 2004.

1. mikelyons

mikelyons Supporting Member

Just a query to those gents (and ladies) with moustaches. How often and how do you trim them?

I tend to leave mine until it's so long I have to comb it to get near my mouthpiece because I'm lazy.

This is a completely random question that just popped into my head because it's Friday and I've just finished my first full week back in school.
  2. brasscrest

brasscrest Active Member

I trim mine when it begins to bother me when I'm playing. Generally one every couple of months. Sometimes I trim when I think it needs it for looks - just finished trimming a few minutes ago because the National Capital Band is on duty this weekend.
  3. Maestro

Maestro Active Member

I just left mine alone. Unfortuntaely the missus did not approve and shaved half of it off during the night, so the rest had to go the next morning!
    I haven't had one since, it was just too much hassle.
  4. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

Get rid of it unless you want to be in The Village People.

TIMBONE Active Member

At the tender age of 53, I still only HAVE to shave every two days. I cannot grow a moustache or beard, if I tried, I would take on a striking resemblance to "Shaggy" in "Scoobidoo". Having said that, my voice only broke when I got married last March :-D
  6. mikelyons

mikelyons Supporting Member

I generally only shave once a week - if that, but I daren't shave my 'tache off because it would take years to grow back again.
  7. ju33les

ju33les Member

Thought mine wasn't showing too much!