Nose danglers

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by 2nd man down, Nov 11, 2004.

1. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

AAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
    Right...just been speaking to a bloke who had obviously just blown his nose, but had unfortunately left a loogy dangling from his nostril hair!!!!!.

Why is it you feel compelled to look at it even tho it turns your stomach??

I think I'm gonna blow chunks!!!!
  2. WhatSharp?

WhatSharp? Active Member

and you start slipping in phrases such as...

"S'not on the agenda"

you just want to shout "You've got a ruudy great booger hang from your schnoz". Oh for a 3 year old to come up and point and go "eeew boogie!"
  3. six pints

six pints Active Member

i get really annoyed when im talking to someone and they just stare at you- surely its polite to look away every now and again?!! (maybe thats just cos i hate eyes)
  4. HBB

HBB Active Member

"One day at band camp..."
  5. Mrs Womble

Mrs Womble Member

Was it swinging from side to side??? thats the worst!!!!:-?
  6. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

just hand them a tissue discretely... they might get it...
  7. Mrs Womble

Mrs Womble Member

I also hate it when someone's flys are undone. Do you tell them and the blush cos you looked and they know you looked, or do you not say anything.

Dosn't matter how hard you try not to look you just can't help yourself. Or is that just me:roll: :roll: :oops:
  8. TuTuKu

TuTuKu Active Member

No, I know what you mean!!!

I remember when I was at school... our maths teacher had his fly undone one lesson, he had a pink shirt on and a corner of it was poking out of his undone fly. He couldn't understand what all the laughter was for!!