Norwegian Championships live streaming

Discussion in 'The Adjudicators' Comments' started by PGS4038, Feb 4, 2013.

1. PGS4038

PGS4038 New Member

The Norwegian championships will be streamed live this weekend. Below is the link to TV2's blog , in Norwegian, but scroll down and it's also very helpfully in english.:tup The chat will be in Norwegian though!

You will need to register with TV 2 Sumo (TV 2 Norway's web TV service) and pay a minimum subscription of NOK 59, - (£ 7 / € 8). This will give you access to the live streaming from all sections and one week's access to all the performances on demand.

http://blogg.tv2.no/sumo/se-nm-brass-direkte-pa-sumo/

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    TV 2 Sumo
    Norwegian
    TV 2
    Norwegian Championships
    web TV service
  3. Aidan

Aidan Active Member

Good luck to all competing today and tomorrow, hope there are a fair few tuning in, its a bargain boccing offer. Will be a great show :)

4. Andy_Euph

Andy_Euph Active Member

Depends whether you'll do something interesting on camera, top D FFF in a PP session? Or sit and heckle from the front row....ah the memories.

Seriously though, good luck mate, hope it goes well. Are you just playing with Eikanger this weekend?

5. Coverhead

Coverhead Member

Just tuned in to Division 2 only to be confronted with an MD wearing a kilt! I thought this might give me a clue as to which band it is but, after checking 4br, I see no mention of any Scottish conductors. I know banding is a bit more innovative on the continent, is this a new rule for all MDs?? ;)

6. Aidan

Aidan Active Member

Haha thanks Andy.
    I also played with Tomra who got 3rd in the first div, which was a great result for them. A good weekend!