Northern Counties - Forfar

Discussion in 'The Adjudicators' Comments' started by ABERDEEN LOON, May 15, 2009.

1. ABERDEEN LOON

ABERDEEN LOON Member

So then....

Who is making the treck down or up to forfar this year?

Andrew

2. DMBabe

DMBabe Supporting Member

Dalkeith and Monktonhall are making the pilgramage to Bridiefest 2009! :guiness

3. ABERDEEN LOON

ABERDEEN LOON Member

hmmmmmmh... bridies! (drool)

4. tubabum

tubabum New Member

can you post me 1 please???????:tongue:

5. catto09

catto09 Member

Has the listing not been released yet? Cutting it a bit fine...

6. ABERDEEN LOON

ABERDEEN LOON Member

I haven't seen a public listing on any site. I did know that you were going though!

7. bbg

bbg Member

Perthshire have sadly had to withdraw this year, due to unavailability of just too many senior / experienced players due to work or school/uni exams. There's a fine line between giving younger players contesting experience and setting them up for a poor adjudication - although "relegated" after the Scottish we're still a 2nd Section band for now and would be judged as such.
    Energies will lkely now be concentrated on preparing the Youth Band for Newtongrange in September.
    Will miss the Forfar experience - friendly venue, good day out - but will also appreciate a quiet day to recover from my daughter's wedding which is next Saturday!

8. DMBabe

DMBabe Supporting Member

Like the time u wanted me to post u Luca's ice cream? Although am sure a bridie will travel better!!! Doesn't the US have some weird laws about sending food? :confused:

9. ABERDEEN LOON

ABERDEEN LOON Member

Sorry you were not able to come this year. I quite agree with your reasons though. Good luck for brass in the park.
    Andrew

10. catto09

catto09 Member

Anyone know of anywhere with the full results of this yet? Usually SBBA are much quicker at getting this posted...

11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    Northern Counties
    Forfar
    treck
    Andrew
    Northern Counties - Forfar
  12. Dave1

Dave1 Member

Results -

1. Kirkintilloch Kelvin
    2. Newtongrange