North West Area

Discussion in 'The Adjudicators' Comments' started by little_miss_marcroft, Mar 12, 2004.

1. Just wondering whose gonna be there... be it at the bar, at the pleasure beach, passed out by some lovely toilet :? or genuinely listening?!

I just want to say good luck to United Norwest Co op Milnrow :D and to Blackburn and Darwen! :D

See all that know me at the bar! :guiness

Good luck everyone!
    H xXx
  2. aimee_euph

aimee_euph Member

im going 8)
  3. Aidan

Aidan Active Member

see you all at the bar
    good luck to Hoover (we blow not suck, beurgh) band, Besses O'th' Bong and the Leylando FP's
  4. aww sorry deave... I'm going straight from manchester on the train "meyat" :(

I'm sure someone will sort you out! :wink:
  5. Darth_Tuba

Darth_Tuba Active Member

I'll be there. Well, thought it would be the done thing with playing and all. Stopping over, so will mainly be getting moosed shortly after getting off stage. :D
  6. Aidan

Aidan Active Member

same doran :)
    what hotel you in?
  7. Darth_Tuba

Darth_Tuba Active Member

No idea! Better half has sorted all that gubbins out. Apparently it is within staggering distance from the winter gardens... which sounds like a challenge to me :roll:
  8. Aidan

Aidan Active Member

same i dunno where ours is or what its called.. :D
    there could be tears. especially with college band at 11 on monday!
  9. Sellers_Bird

Sellers_Bird Active Member

I shall be there, probably keeping the bar propped up with little_miss_marcroft!!! I think mumsy maybe driving me there yet, but the train still seems like a better idea.. Aidan, u getting the train from Piccadilly, or have u ****** that idea off?
  10. backrowbloke

backrowbloke Member

I would have been ther in the bar :guiness and supporting Flixton, but due to a slight mishap in the snow with the car yesterday, I am car-less until monday :( :(

good luck to all bands and to the Twigges, I'll have my pit another day :lol:
  11. drummergurl

drummergurl Active Member

ill be there!!! :D
  12. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

I'll be there with Leyland...
    COME ON!!!!!!!

13. sparkling_quavers

sparkling_quavers Active Member

:( shame you are not gonna be there........ now I will have to drink your allowance as well! :twisted:
  14. IcklePablo

IcklePablo Member

I'll be there. My 1st top section contest. Can't wait :D .
  15. drummergurl

drummergurl Active Member

im goin wit haydock, my bro is going wit rainford, my dad is going with skelmersdale, and my mum is being the taxi service
  16. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

Myself and Little Miss Elin will be there......
    I'll be the sober one with the car keys, Elin will be one of the one drunk on the floor :?
  17. neiltwist

neiltwist Active Member

i too shalt be there surprisingly, will be muchos fun!

I guess i'll see you all in the bar ;)
  18. NAS

NAS Member

Ah... such a shame your not drinking! I could have beat you in a drinking contest again :wink: . Not to worry, theres always Pontins :p .
  19. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

If we're all honest we all know that I won last time and I will win again :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: