NON - tMP Whit Friday - Who are you playing for?

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by David Mann, May 30, 2007.

1. David Mann

David Mann Member

Good luck to the tMP band on Whit Friday, just wondered who other tMPers are playing for. Personally, I'm playing with Uppermill in the morning (on side drum:eek: ) and Littleborough in the evening on sop.

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Saddleworth
    Rach
    Birmingham Conservatoire
    Ceramic Brass
    year
  3. I shall be bass drumming for boobs and brass...

4. davidsait

davidsait Member

I shall be on the front row for the University of Warwick (damn exam type things - half the cornet section can't make it!).

5. davidquinlan

davidquinlan Member

Part of the traditional formation Split team?

I did enjoy my couple of years doing Whit's with Warwick on Sop. :) Champagne & Strawberry's on the coach, supplied by Mr Horne... top class :)

This year, for the second time (missed out last year, was at French Open with Aveley & Newham), I'm with Potters Bar, or Enfield Motormouth Museum prize brass, silver, copper , blah blah band what ever they are going to call themselves.. :)

On Sop again.. Splitastic...

6. hellyfrost

hellyfrost Member

I'll be at Littleborough with you in the evening David on Solo Horn! Nice to meet you! will see you at Alex Park! :)
    Helen

7. brianatb

brianatb Member

I will be playing with Tartan brass.Im looking forward to my 1st ever Whit Friday experience.hic,hic.

8. sparkling_quavers

sparkling_quavers Active Member

I will be there with Flixton :)

9. bigne

bigne New Member

I shall be joining Langley band for the evenings fun and frolics!

10. onebandman

onebandman New Member

Playing on the front row for Carrbrook Brass. My first Whit Friday since 2001. Can't wait!!

11. Will the Sec

Will the Sec Active Member

I won't be there, as whilst I have had 11 invites this year, they were all for BBb bass.

I don't march!

Except at Remembrance, and then only on a Bartione playing the bass part... :biggrin:

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Saddleworth
    Rach
    Birmingham Conservatoire
    Ceramic Brass
    year
  13. Owen S

Owen S Member

Looking forward to heading out into Saddleworth again with Egham, including me on rep, GJG stick wagging and also Tuba Miriam helping out old friends on Eb. Not sure if we have any other tMP members coming or not.

I think the game of musical chairs has finished with a full band except for a flugel (no separate part) and 2nd bari.

The Met Office's forecast for Manchester even looks like it might not rain.

14. a very flat b

a very flat b Member

I'm with Denham Hendon Band for the evening.

A nice bunch, but they have a worrying fixation for chips fried in lard :shock:

15. Ali

Ali Member

Im getting our B & B ready in the morning for the onslaught of guests and I will be out wilth Sellers in the evening!

16. Chris Sanders

Chris Sanders Active Member

Chav Brass

17. Brian Kelly

Brian Kelly Active Member

This year I shall mostly be playing with Flixton Band:)

18. BrotherBone

BrotherBone Member

Just playing with my own band.. best of luck to everyone else out there though =)

19. grahammck

grahammck Member

I'm playing with St. Sebastian Wokingham Band.

20. BbBill

BbBill Supporting Member

Tartan Brass!!!

Hoora, hoora, hoora!! Watch out for the kilts!!!

21. BbBill

BbBill Supporting Member

Played with them a couple of years ago, great bunch of folk!!

22. Horn player for Boobs & Brass! Hopefully collecting lots of money for our charities on the way.

Looking forward to my first ever whits - watch out for our very pink jackets & our matelot bass drummer!