Nominations : Web Site of the Month : May 2005

Discussion in 'tMP Website of the Month' started by Di, May 1, 2005.

1. Di

Di Active Member

Please post your nominations for Web Site of the Month for May, 2005 here. This thread will be closed on the 10th of May. Don't forget, to reach the poll, each nomination must be seconded and will be quality checked by the WoM team of mods.
  2. cjconnor24

cjconnor24 Member

does it have to be a brass site.....(probably a stupid question actually....but akwell....couldve been on design merit:biggrin: )
  3. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Nope... can be whatever you wish to nominate...:) within tMP rules though yeah;)
  4. lewis

lewis Member

Well we got a really good response when we advertised our website here on tMp so may as well enter it into this comp.
  5. cjconnor24

cjconnor24 Member

6. spufferoo

spufferoo Member

Lofthouse 2000 website

Again as with the alliance site mentioned above we received an excellent response when we posted our link on the mouthpiece. So just one more plug then.....

Lofthouse 2000
  7. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

.. .that's good to hear spufferoo (what a name:) )... have you added your site to the tMP Links WWW Directory...?
  8. DublinBass

DublinBass Supporting Member

Seconded :D
  9. postie

postie Member

I will nominate the site has only been going 5 months but has made tremendous progress in that time.
  10. HorniKaz

HorniKaz Supporting Member

I'm going to nominate Not only cos its my band, but I did the website. My 1st attempt & something I'm quite proud of!! ;)
  11. Will the Sec

Will the Sec Active Member

I'll second Kaz's nomination for Hoover's site.

I want my Cricket Club's website to look as good as that.
  12. HorniKaz

HorniKaz Supporting Member

Thanks Will. You know how to make a girl happy!! ;)
  13. kevthedrummer

kevthedrummer Member

14. vcbjet

vcbjet Member

After a failed attempt to get on the shortlist last time i would like to re-nominate

A lot has happened since I last nominated and i have always taken note of criticisms and will continue to do so hopefully this has been reflected.
    Please second it!!
  15. sterlingsop

sterlingsop Member

Is it ethical to nominate your own website?? If it is then I'd like to nominate please!

My first attempt at creating a website and nearly 1100 hits in just under a month. I'm dead proud!!!!!! :D

Someone please second me?
  16. asteria

asteria Member

I nominate

A cool website that's regularly updated with news on the band, it deserves nominating just for the quality photos in the Nigel News section! :D
  17. LeDragon

LeDragon Active Member

I second

The pictures of my buddy Nigel really are something special!!!
  18. carlwoodman

carlwoodman Member

19. Di

Di Active Member

GOONERSOP New Member