Nominations : Web Site of the Month : January 2006

Discussion in 'tMP Website of the Month' started by Di, Dec 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Di

Di Active Member

Nominations now open for Web Site of the Month 2006.
  2. kevthedrummer

kevthedrummer Member

3. SoloBaritone

SoloBaritone Member

4. Steve

Steve Active Member

Sellers is seconded, worth the wait indeed.

take care
  5. ian perks

ian perks Active Member

Liverpool Football Club
  6. dyl

dyl Active Member

Ian - we seem to be having this conversation every month now. The Website of the Month Guidelines clearly state that

It's not difficult to understand is it?
  7. Di

Di Active Member

I'm sorry Kev, but since you nominated Lanner in the December nominations, I have to reject this new nomination under the following rule:

8. kevthedrummer

kevthedrummer Member

yokey dokey :)
  9. Steve

Steve Active Member

They are one of my favourite bands (and if you check their diary from August YABBGB get a mention!!) plus its one of my fave sites on the web.
  10. Lisa

Lisa Member

I'll second that nomination! I've just spent ages browsing their website - it's visually great with lots of really interesting stuff on. I liked the video clips!
    Also they mention Philip Glass as one of their heroes, whose music I'm a bit obsessed with!

I'm going to nominate...
    It's not particularly exciting to look at but is fun and useful and clever for finding ideas for more music that you might like to listen to! It also has a similar mapping thing for Films and books.
  11. alks

alks Member

I would like to nominate

Why? well i did it, eeek!. The aim to be not corperate and more easy going. And the whole site is less than 2mb in size!. I nominated it before when it got seconded but failed to get on the voting thing....secret code for "its got problems" so i had a good look and relised that the tables where still in a muddle....i have since repaired the fault and now i hope it looks right in all screen sizes!!! yippeee!!.
    Ive also vastly improved the site graphics and information. Its much better!.(i hope)

Anyone care to second it?
  12. AlanD

AlanD Member

13. Jan H

Jan H Moderator Staff Member

two excellent websites. Can I second them both? Both are clear and easy to navigate and have all the necessary information on it ;)

I'd also like to nominate this site of a Belgian band:
    Very elegant design and a good use of CSS!
  14. Bob Thompson

Bob Thompson Member

I'll second Lochgelly Band,
    well done
  15. pantarheipaul

pantarheipaul Member

thanks Jan!!!
  16. Jan H

Jan H Moderator Staff Member

Paul, you forgot to say "I second this nomination" ;)
  17. ian perks

ian perks Active Member

Well after a lot of thoughtBLACK DYKE MILLS BAND
  18. suzie_day

suzie_day New Member

hey all!

i would like to nominate Brass Music Freaks!!! it started off as a school asginment, (which i received top marks for:clap: ), and it went from there. please please pleaase can some one 2nd it
    *put on puppy eyes and pleading face*
  19. Ali

Ali Member

20. DublinBass

DublinBass Supporting Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.