Nominations : Web Site of the Month : August 2005

Discussion in 'tMP Website of the Month' started by Di, Jul 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Di

Di Active Member

In accordance with the new Rules and Guidelines, nominations are now open for the August Web Site of the Month.

Thank you for your patience during our period of fine tuning.
  2. T-Horn

T-Horn Member

Could I nominate
    A composer in the north of England and currently studying at the RNCM. Anyone want to second it? :)
  3. ericthered

ericthered Member

I'd like to nominate what I consider to be not only website of the month but one of the websites of the

Not only is it full of information about the Imps, their recordings and concerts etc it also shows what a great legacy the band continues today.

The professional finish to the website allows the band to sell itself, as it should, as one of the big names of the band banding world and is a template for any band wishing to market itself to the general public. :clap: :clap: :clap:
  4. alks

alks Member

Would it at all be possible to nominate

I personally spent ages working on it for the band. Instead of the band "paying" for a site. The idea was for it to look funkyish without looking business like.
    Theres also some flash on the what? page. I intended the site to look different to the regular cosmetics you get with band sites. When time allows maybe ill have another go and improve it further?

Anyone wish to second it? ??......?

5. vcbjet

vcbjet Member

i nominate

lots of interesting information here, with cool news and pictures. Check out some of the player profiles and contest reviews too!!!
  6. the fish

the fish Member

I second the Verwood Concert Brass site. A good website for a fourth section band.

Best of luck in Harrogate.

7. the fish

the fish Member

Please ignore the "fourth section band" bit of my post, it's patronising and was not meant to be :oops:
  8. vcbjet

vcbjet Member

Thanks Julian
    Dont worry about the 'fourth section' bit, just glad to be seconded!
  9. OLIVE

OLIVE New Member

I would like to nominate Brighouse & Rastrick's new site. It's a massive improvement to the old one. :clap:

Don't remember Nigel Fielding ever looking like that though!

Anyone care to second it? :tup
  10. John Lonsdale

John Lonsdale New Member

Easington Colliery Band Unofficial

I would like to nominate Easington Colliery Band Unofficial as a website of the month This is an excellent new band site in my opinion
  11. buglegirl

buglegirl New Member

I would like to nominate my site ? I have recently relaunched it and it took me flippin hours to redesign. Im also updating more regularly and have lots of articles and profiles just in the pipe line at the mo.:clap::clap::clap:

12. Heather

Heather Member

Yes, I'll 2nd Brighouse's site. Very good. Much better than the old one.
  13. buglegirl

buglegirl New Member

...would there be any kind soles who will second it?
  14. ginger_jo

ginger_jo New Member

You know me paula, the kind sole that i am!
    I'll second Buglegirls website! Great website....i'm always having a nosey!
    Keep yr eyes out for me in august im the one with a green face and big nose! :D

jo Xx
  15. buglegirl

buglegirl New Member

Your too kind you green faced big nosed thing. Whats happening in August?:biggrin:
  16. ginger_jo

ginger_jo New Member

I'm coming to Oz in with YBS! So look out for me! Finally passed my degree too!! woo hoo! x
  17. Bob Thompson

Bob Thompson Member

I would like to nominate Stanhope SIlver Bands new website, or The site is still in its infancy but getting there.
    Seconder please?
  18. sevenhelz

sevenhelz Active Member

19. alks

alks Member

Hey since no one is seconding i'll second something, so ill'll second
    Stanhope silver bands site! ...... Its seams quite a tidy site to me.

Im still waiting for someone to second
    Any one gonna take the plunge? pweeze?

20. tsawyer

tsawyer Member

It's a close run thing with but I'd like to second

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.