Nominations: Award #9 - General favourite poster - tMP Users Choice Award

Discussion in 'theMouthPiece.com "3 Years Live" Awards' started by dyl, Nov 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

2. yonhee

yonhee Active Member

How many can we have cause I got 3? Mike (mikelyons, well duh...) cause he is amazing and very good at explaining silly confusing stuff and hes just lovely even though he pretends to be evil :p And Will (Will the Sec) cause he is ace for lots of reasons :) . And brassneck cause hes good at explaining stuff aswell and hes cool :cool: . And now I feel mean for only nominating them, can I like nominate everyone...? Although it would kinda defeat the point of us nominating people cause whoevers judging could just chose out of all the members :confused:
    And thankyou to Brassneck, Mike an Bob :D

3. meandmycornet

meandmycornet Active Member

we get to vote from all the nominations yonhee, there is no judge, except for the catergories that say the mods will decide the winners at the bottom!

4. yonhee

yonhee Active Member

Oh, right OK I knew that... Does that mean we only get to vote for one person?

5. meandmycornet

meandmycornet Active Member

ermmm i suppose that depends what sort of poll the mod's put up, i reckon it will be just one person though!

6. dyl

dyl Active Member

Correct!

7. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

It would be a choice between two, but as one has already been nominated Isolely nominate Bigmammabadger for her outstanding humour, sarcasm and dry wit!

8. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

Well, having considered this long and hard (as the bishop said to the actress...) I'm going to stick my neck out (sticks neck out.... neck goes flying off into the distance) and nominate from a candidate list of far too many to mention... Peter Bale for his all round goodegg-ness and a valuable source of knowledge on a wide variety of music and in particular, the brass and wind community, as well as his puns!

9. dyl

dyl Active Member

Shouldn't that be 'in spite of his puns'? ;)

10. dyl

dyl Active Member

Just a reminder here folks, that this award is related to a poster's online activities here on tMP - and not in relation to any other aspect. If you are thinking of nominating anyone for their 'outisde-of-tMP' activities, then perhaps they'd fit in the 'Bandsperson of the Year' category?

Apart from that, carry on rolling out the nomnations..................

11. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

Big Twigge - Still bringing sunshine to our days with her ability to go completely off at a tangent...or is that random?

12. Jan H

Jan H Moderator Staff Member

I'd like to add Kate_the_horn to the list!

13. Will the Sec

Will the Sec Active Member

After a lot of thought, I've decided to plump for Jamie. No around too often at the moment as she's studying hard, but her contributions are always telling.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.