Nominations: Award #16 - Best New Music of the last 12 Months - tMP Musician Award

Discussion in 'theMouthPiece.com "5 years Live" Awards' started by Di, Nov 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Di

Di Active Member

Award #16 - Best New Music of the last 12 Months - tMP Musician Award

Please nominate who - in your opinion - has produced the best new piece of music and should be the recipient of 'tMP Musician Award' for the last 12 months.

Please ensure you make absolutely clear who and which piece of music you nominate.

To make your nomination, please simply reply to this thread or to nominate anonymously simply PM any of the tMP team who will then add your nomination to the list.

Please read the tMP Awards Guidelines before making your nominations.

Thank you and happy nominating. :)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2007
  2. Chris Hicks

Chris Hicks Member

Phil Harper- Who wants to live forever!

3. andyp

andyp Active Member

Paul Lovatt-Cooper - Where Eagles Sing.

4. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

I have a restricted choice this year (not heard a much as I should have) so apologies to the likes of Mr. Sparke. I nominate Pete Meechan's Requiem Paraphrases for euph. although I feel the accompaniment with orch. brass instruments juxtaposes the soloist a little better than band ones.

5. stephenmrry

stephenmrry Member

Im stuck between two pieces either elgar variations or the dark side of the moon......................................i think ill go with elgar variations by Martin Ellerby

6. DublinBass

DublinBass Supporting Member

Philip Harper's Hebredian Lullaby...gorgeous.

7. Forest Gump

Forest Gump Member

Dark side of the moon, PLC for me.

8. Masterblaster jnr

Masterblaster jnr Active Member

Paul Lovatt Cooper, for both Dark side of the moon and where eagles sing

9. dyl

dyl Active Member

Once again, if people only took the time to read the guidelines for these awards before posting - there's no need to nominate those who have been nominated already.

Groan.

10. Crazysop

Crazysop Member

Andy baker ( anno draconis) for the sword and the star, or in fact any of his stuff, it's all fab.

11. Anno Draconis

Anno Draconis Active Member

Thank you Lou, the cheque's in the post! However I should confess that that the mentioned work isn't actually eligible, being written and premiered last year :oops:

Since I'm here, I'd like to nominate Mr Sparke's Music for Battle Creek - yet another winner from the pen of the master. :clap:

12. cornetshell

cornetshell Member

Lucy Pankhurst - "Wicked"

13. JAB

JAB New Member

Macbeth - Peter Meechan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.