Nominations: Award #12 - Person who spends most time on tMP - tMP Saddo Award

Discussion in 'theMouthPiece.com "3 Years Live" Awards' started by dyl, Nov 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dyl

dyl Active Member

Award #12 - Person who spends most time on tMP - tMP Saddo Award

Please nominate who - in your opinion - spends the most time here on theMouthPiece.com and should be the recipient of 'tMP Saddo Award' on tMP for the last 12 months.

Please ensure you make absolutely clear who you nominate.

To make your nomination, please simply reply to this thread or to nominate anonymously simply PM John, Roger, Dyl, Ian, Dinie, Peter, Neal or Rachel who will then add your nomination to the list.

2. mikelyons

mikelyons Supporting Member

It can only be the mad lady again!

3. Di

Di Active Member

I'm sorry Mike, you'll have to be more specific!

4. mikelyons

mikelyons Supporting Member

I think the word 'again' might be a fairly large clue.....:p

5. The Cornet King

The Cornet King Active Member

Someone has to propose him and that person will be me...

2nd Man Down...has to be :biggrin:

6. meandmycornet

meandmycornet Active Member

Mike Lyons?? He's on here lots, apart from when he goes on holiday and steal's darleks!

7. Di

Di Active Member

Well now, since this is the NOMINATION thread, technically "again" falls to anyone NOMINATED last year. Thin the list out to females since you said "lady" and that narrows it down to three. ;)

8. HBB

HBB Active Member

Fine... I nominate Dinie/Mumsie/Diane/Oi You! lol

9. Vickitorious

Vickitorious Active Member

It's definately mumsie!!! On it till 2 am from when she gets home from work. On first thing in the morning before she goes out as well. AND when she's not online, shes talking about it or modding over the phone! :p lol

10. dyl

dyl Active Member

Ssssssssshhhhhhhh!

11. Vickitorious

Vickitorious Active Member

LOL Talking about tmp in general.. not the modding Lol!! That got typed wrong in a hurry because my internet was going to cut off in 30 secs! :p

12. Di

Di Active Member

Quote: (Originally Posted on tMP by timbloke)
    Forgot to say that I have been waiting since february for the next "??? months live awards" to nominate this thread. It still makes me chuckle a little.

OK, for the admission he's been waiting since February to make this post ----- a big fat nomiation in the saddo category. ;)

13. dyl

dyl Active Member

The Saddo Award is for the 'Person who spends most time on tMP' though Dinie! :confused:

14. Di

Di Active Member

:oops: * hmm, cough splutter, think fast * Well, he's obviously been on non-stop since February, just watching out for this category??? ;) */might have got away with it.* :tongue:

If not, can we have a BOC category?

15. Will the Sec

Will the Sec Active Member

Has to be Hornikaz, who still averages over 13 posts a day!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.