Nominations! 20th July 2004

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by BOC Brother, Jul 20, 2004.

1. BOC Brother

BOC Brother Member

As you all know, as part of the tMP BOC Brother experience, you are required to nominate your fellow housemates to go up for public eviction. The last few nominations/evictions have been far from straight forward – and this one is no different! ;)

Housemates must, today/tomorrow, send BB a pm naming two of their fellow housemates for eviction. A reason MUST be given for nominating each housemate. If BB doesn’t think this is a ‘valid’ reason or that you are simply ‘making it up’ you may be asked for further clarification. You may not nominate yourself. The nominations must be received by BB by 12pm tomorrow (Wednesday 21st July) - that's midday tomorrow! If any housemate fails to send in their nominations by the deadline, that housemate will automatically be put up for the public eviction vote.

And here's the catch! Housemates are not permitted to nominate kitten for eviction this week. Because of this kitten is not allowed to nominate either.

On Wednesday afternoon, the 2 or more housemates with the most nominations will be put up for eviction – to be voted for by all tMPers who wish to do so. The eviction will take place on Friday.

Once again, housemates are reminded that they are not allowed to discuss the nomination process in public.

BB looks forward to receiving your nominations.
  2. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

Sorry to those I've just nominated...this isn't easy at all now...please don't take my nominations personally...I think we all deserve to stay having put up with Dave Payns' jokes for a week!! :wink:
  3. super_sop

super_sop Supporting Member

i'd like to echo Crawfords last post an say sorry to the 2 guys ive just voted for. this has to have been the hardest choice over the whole period we have been in here!

good luck everybody
  4. Seedhouse

Seedhouse Active Member

It was bound to get hard as less people stayed in, but it's got to be done.
    Sorry to the two that I have voted :(
  5. Kitten

Kitten New Member

I'm not allowed to nominate?!? :eek: :eek:
    :evil: :evil:

Well, I'm gonna say my piece anyway! Just to show I'm not been unfair and leaving anyone out, I'm gonna nominate all of you!

Where do I begin?

2MD - Hid my blusher brush down his trouser leg, and now, the bristles are all falling off :evil:

Seedy - Threatened me with a chainsaw, it was only because BB came and saved me that I didn't get harmed.

Super_Sop - Threatened to fry my poor little fishies!

And Rabbit Features - Told me that I smelt! :eek: And made my pirahna ill. And generally hasn't been very nice! :evil:

Thankyou BB
  6. HBB

HBB Active Member

And writing you a solo doesn't count as nice!?
  7. super_sop

super_sop Supporting Member

obviously not dude!
  8. HBB

HBB Active Member

It was sooo hard this week, I love you all (in that non-pervy, blokey sort of a friendship and a beer sort of way). We've all bonded, and despite some angry moments (craig :?) it's been great. Have a feeling i'm going though :(
  9. Kitten

Kitten New Member

Yes that was nice of you to write a solo for Vicki :wink: :D
  10. Kitten

Kitten New Member

But you still said I smell! :wink: :(
  11. HBB

HBB Active Member