Nomination: tMP Funniest Thread - tMP Team Player Award

Discussion in 'tMP Site News & Suggestions' started by TheMusicMan, Nov 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Please nominate which thread - in your opinion - has been the 'Funniest Thread' on tMP during the 12 months i.e. a complete thread.

Please ensure you make absolutely clear which thread you nominate. Please use the 'quote' function where possible. We need to be 100% clear about your choice.

To make your nomination, please simply reply to this thread or to nominate anonymously simply PM John, Roger, Rach, Neal, Peter, Dyl or Ian who will then add your nomination to the list.
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2004
  2. Di

Di Active Member

The funniest thing to have happened to tMP this year has GOT to have been BOC BRO. :-D I think it would be too difficult to single out a specific thread within Boc Bro. Lemme see, there was 2nd Man Downs accident with the chair, the "incident" with toilet bag, the fish in the bath, charades. Ah, there are just too many to pick one out. It was just week upon week of hilarity.

So, is it possible in this instance to nominate the entire cast of Boc Bro for a group award? Pleeeeeeeeeasse?

If not, then I'd have to nominate Mr BB himself as the originator and controller because without him, BB would not have been and that would have been saaaaaaaad. :-D
  3. Jan H

Jan H Moderator Staff Member

4. lottie4744

lottie4744 Member

The wash bag inncident in BOC Brother has to be in!
  5. Jan H

Jan H Moderator Staff Member

6. HBB

HBB Active Member

IT WAS CRAIG.... :x:x:x:x:x;):D
  7. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.