Nomination: General favourite poster - tMP Users Choice Award

Discussion in 'theMouthPiece.com 24 Months Live Awards' started by TheMusicMan, Nov 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Please nominate who is your favorite poster and who should be the recipient of the 'tMP Users Choice Award' on tMP during the last 12 months.

Please ensure you make absolutely clear who you nominate.

To make your nomination, please simply reply to this thread or to nominate anonymously simply PM John, Roger, Rach, Neal, Peter, Dyl or Ian who will then add your nomination to the list.

2. Maestro

Maestro Active Member

Got to be DP

3. super_sop

super_sop Supporting Member

has to be mumsie for me!

4. Di

Di Active Member

Aww thanks Craigy, but i'm mostly a random poster these days. ;)

I think i'd like to second DP who keeps us well and truly entertained with all his quizzes and anagrams and anecdotes. :-D

5. cornetgirl

cornetgirl Active Member

2ndmandown gets my nomination!

Rach x

6. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

Aww, thanks Rach!! :D

Has to be a toss up between Big Twigge and Dave Payn for me, my vote goes for Big Twigge, just for pure randomness.

7. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

Defo Dave Payn :)

8. Cornishwomble

Cornishwomble Active Member

2nd Man Down, if only for his Virtual Charades!

9. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

the person I was going to nominate has already been nominated so I can just shhh til voting now!

10. kate_the_horn

kate_the_horn New Member

2nd man down- ure a legend!

11. Jan H

Jan H Moderator Staff Member

I'll nominate MikeLyons for this one...

12. kate_the_horn

kate_the_horn New Member

timbloke deseves his mention (being drunk online, terrible!!)

kkx

13. mikelyons

mikelyons Supporting Member

Thank you Jan. :oops:

My personal vote goes to DP, though. Pity there can't be runners-up prizes:-(

14. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

Hey, give someone else a chance, I won it last year! :) (I'm joking, folks! But joking aside just for one minute, I'm genuinely flattered! After all those rubbish jokes I put on here, too! :))

Can we nominate more than one for now? I'd like to nominate several, and then take some time to deliberate which one of those I'd eventually choose:

For instance.

Mike Lyons (all round good egg as his sig describes and incredible association addict)
    2nd man down (legendary 'excellent thread' starter. Charades was just inspired!)
    WhatSharp (Dedication to Happy tMP day is admirable!)
    Lynchie (for his continued sharp observations)
    Peter Bale (for consistently replying to my quiz threads, wise words and puns. Are we allowed to vote for mods here or is that a separate thread? Not read them all at the time of writing. If so tMM for his brainchild in the first place and starting a truly touching 'farewell' thread for me!! :))
    Straightmute (His eloquent and lucid contributions mark him out as someone with a deep understanding of the brass world in general. Always has an opinion worth noting)

In fact, can't I just nominate everybody for making this forum the incredible success and friendly atmosphere it generates? :) :) This is just too difficult to pick one out! ;-)

15. WhatSharp?

WhatSharp? Active Member

Wow I'm touched ... < rushes off to do Happy tMP day for this weekend :oops: >

16. lottie4744

lottie4744 Member

Definatley Big Twigge just for her absolute total randomness!

17. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

That island air is sending you soft Dave... I think everyone I would have considered has been nominated already, so I'll sit back and watch.

18. Nuke

Nuke Active Member

yea shes been nominated already but dinie gets my vote.

19. Lil Miss

Lil Miss Active Member

Dave Payn.....cause we had a erm...interesting conversation after a certain person wrote a certain word that had a double meaning......:rolleyes: :-D
    He's sooo funny and always makes me laugh, when i'm online that is...

20. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

I've always been soft, really... :)

I shall now just deliberate as to where my final vote is going! ;-)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.