Nomination: Funniest Post - tMP Comedian Award

Discussion in 'tMP Site News & Suggestions' started by TheMusicMan, Nov 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Please nominate which individual post within a thread - in your opinion - has been is the 'Funniest Post' on tMP during the last 12 months i.e. an individual post within a thread, not the entire thread (there is another category for funniest thread).

Please ensure you make absolutely clear where in the thread the post you nominate is located. Please use the 'quote' function where possible. We need to be clear about your choice.

To make your nomination, please simply reply to this thread or to nominate anonymously simply PM John, Roger, Rach, Neal, Peter, Dyl or Ian who will then add your nomination to the list.
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2004
  2. Jan H

Jan H Moderator Staff Member

My nomination goes to post 1040 in the Virtual Charades thread. When HBB is trying to mime "E.T.":

Flugelgal's suggests:

3. DublinBass

DublinBass Supporting Member

I'm impressed with your level of research on the topic and it has inspired me to nominate the following: Posts 1 and 6 of the Hi Di Ho+ thread where six pints has drunken ramblings and geordiecolin Translates them to proper English.
  4. Jan H

Jan H Moderator Staff Member

well, there IS a "search this thread" button...
  5. DublinBass

DublinBass Supporting Member

Right jan, but you have to find the thread first (I guess Virtual Charades is an easy one to find though...)
  6. trombelle

trombelle Member

my nomination is for a post i've only just really made me smile because it's so random!

by lynchie in the 'Branston Pickle' thread:

7. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

TIMBONE Active Member

This has to be Mr ROGER THORNE'S mock "SAGA" advert, posted yesterday in Two go mad in Llandudno
  9. ju33les

ju33les Member

10. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

I think another nomiation should be johnflugel' winning caption for the caption competition. The one about Cory moving their bandroom to get accepted at the Masters.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.