Nomination: Best Username - tMP Intuition Award

Discussion in 'tMP Site News & Suggestions' started by TheMusicMan, Nov 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Please nominate who - in your opinion - has the most original/interesting tMP Username and should be the recipient of the 'tMP Intuition Award' on tMP during the last 12 months.

Please ensure you make absolutely clear who you nominate.

To make your nomination, please simply reply to this thread or to nominate anonymously simply PM John, Roger, Rach, Neal, Peter, Dyl or Ian who will then add your nomination to the list.
  2. DublinBass

DublinBass Supporting Member

I nominate Dianamite!!
  3. backrowbloke

backrowbloke Member

Flugelgal - Just cos she's so lovely :D (and of course describes her perfectly)
    Jezzabelle - Clever use of name and gender
  4. kate_the_horn

kate_the_horn New Member

kk x
  5. Jan H

Jan H Moderator Staff Member

I 'll nominate ^ for making everyone believe that her name is Kate and creating much confusion through this :)
  6. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

I'll vote for tuba miriam.
  7. Kerwintootle

Kerwintootle Member

I vote for wewizrobbed
  8. WoodenFlugel

WoodenFlugel Moderator Staff Member

Vickitorious - it has Vicki's name in it, obviously, but more because it was very predictive of Vicki's and Hathern band's year!!!
  9. Vickitorious

Vickitorious Active Member

Tee heee! thankyou :) lol

P.s - Wow I got nominated for something!! :-D :p :woo hahaha

TIMBONE Active Member

Yes, I like this one too - very topical for a brass band forum, considering that it is the feeling of 99.99999% recurring of bandsmen/women who did not get a prize in the contest :-D
  11. mikelyons

mikelyons Supporting Member

I nominate Bassinthebathroom becuse it perfectly describes my practice room at home.
  12. Lisa

Lisa Member

I nominate Naruco because itwas very clever and original of her to think of taking the first couple of letters of each of her names to make a completely new name! :clap:
  13. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

Quite! If only I had thought of that, I'd have been 'Daripa' (So what's my middle name? No, it's not 'Rictus'! :))
  14. What about Nadia?

It's his real name backwards!
  15. fingers

fingers New Member

I nominate Accidental because she's the most accident prone person I've ever met in my life !
  16. Will the Sec

Will the Sec Active Member

I nomionate ScrapingtheBottom just 'cos he gets censored everytime!
  17. dyl

dyl Active Member

Are you sure, Will? ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.