Nomination: Best Thread - tMP Thread Award (awarded to the thread starter)

Discussion in 'theMouthPiece.com 24 Months Live Awards' started by TheMusicMan, Nov 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Please nominate which is simply your favourite thread - any subject - on tMP during the last 12 months and who should receive the 'tMP Favourite thread' award.

To make your nomination, please simply reply to this thread or to nominate anonymously simply PM John, Roger, Rach, Neal, Peter, Dyl or Ian who will then add your nomination to the list.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2004
  2. Lisa

Lisa Member

I liked the hippo thread. It wasvery funny :)

3. Jan H

Jan H Moderator Staff Member

I'd like to nominate the Virtual Charades thread. The current one can be found here but the original one was started by 2mandown in the BOC Brother house

4. mikelyons

mikelyons Supporting Member

I'd like to nominate the Tune Association Thread. It has me addicted to tMP *twitch*

5. Di

Di Active Member

Virtual Charades and Person Before for me.

6. Jan H

Jan H Moderator Staff Member

7. kate_the_horn

kate_the_horn New Member

tmp day!!

8. Nuke

Nuke Active Member

Virtual charades (is there any other threads??)

9. Di

Di Active Member

Kitten, with "in the bathroom" and snappy the vegetarian pirahna who got sick after taking a chunk out of the bunny :p

10. Crazysop

Crazysop Member

Tune association

11. flugelgal

flugelgal Active Member

I'd like to nominate BMB's Dating Agency - not only was it highly entertaining, but it sparked off a series of life changing events for me ;) .

12. DublinBass

DublinBass Supporting Member

Is that where you and Kepps met?

BTW I went to look at the old thread and some of the banner ads are for online dating services

13. Lil Miss

Lil Miss Active Member

Person b4 !!!!!!!!! u can hav alot of fun in that thread.
    Virtual charade is good when i can finally work one out :-(
    ( i probably try too hard)

14. Keppler

Keppler Moderator Staff Member

I just have to nominate the Phobile Moans thread for which I think DavePayn and bruceg should get equal credit. For any relative newcomers, this is hilarious...

15. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

More than happy to share the credit! Bruce's input was spectacular!

16. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

Having just read through that thread again (you sad swine, Payn!), I also feel Maestro is due some credit for kicking off the 'coke tin' debate in the first place! ;-)

DP

p.s. I was going to submit that post via Coke tin, paper, pen and Sellotape, but as I've now downgraded to Vimto 'spew as you go', I've realised that my 'vom' credit has run out! Time for another swig..... :)

(Bruce, where are you?? :))

17. WoodenFlugel

WoodenFlugel Moderator Staff Member

I'm suprised no-one has nominated the great toilet seat debate thread of a few months ago, titled "Toilet seats - what's that all about then". It must have been my favourite thread of the last 12 months so I guess I'll nominate it!

It's here btw...:biggrin:

18. Di

Di Active Member

Oooooooooooh yea, i'd forgotton all about that one! That was a good one.

19. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

So far, undecided between Naruco's inspired Person Before, 2md's equally inspired Virtual Charades and for sheer longevity and commitment (he's being committed next week :)) WhatSharp's Happy tMP day!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.